ZnT: Season 4 (aired)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: ZnT: Season 4 (aired)

Post by Mystes »

22-12=10. 10 volumes for 12 eps.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
octapusxft
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

for some reason I thought that this season would have more than 12 episodes though? >_<

The more I watch this "final" season the more thankful I am to those translating the novel
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Silimir »

ok that is not good... episode 7 is about volume 19 of ZnT LN.... and the next 5 episodes will be about the two LN's that aren't out yet.... can't wait to see who the author will do this...

and at this point Kira, I really do not care if they modify the story. It is good and it will bring us a different story... although, I can't wait to read the real story ^^
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Silimir wrote:and at this point Kira, I really do not care if they modify the story. It is good and it will bring us a different story... although, I can't wait to read the real story ^^
Some anime worked, indeed. But Shana's original ending episode in Season 2 was cr*p, personally. So is Ninomiya-kun's, and Omamori Himari too.
Kira0802

octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

Kira0802 wrote:
Silimir wrote:and at this point Kira, I really do not care if they modify the story. It is good and it will bring us a different story... although, I can't wait to read the real story ^^
Some anime worked, indeed. But Shana's original ending episode in Season 2 was cr*p, personally. So is Ninomiya-kun's, and Omamori Himari too.
Oh yeah, the omamori himari original anime ending was so lame. Speaking about Ninomiya-kun, would there ever be a chance this novel would be taken up by someone sometime in the future? I have all the manga volumes but just by looking at the pictures the manga goes nowhere as far as the novel :(
If not I will just have to find and save the ln volumes for the time that I manage to learn to read this language or I meet someone who can do it for me. I feel more and more willing to start learning it
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

octapusxft wrote: Oh yeah, the omamori himari original anime ending was so lame. Speaking about Ninomiya-kun, would there ever be a chance this novel would be taken up by someone sometime in the future? I have all the manga volumes but just by looking at the pictures the manga goes nowhere as far as the novel :(
If not I will just have to find and save the ln volumes for the time that I manage to learn to read this language or I meet someone who can do it for me. I feel more and more willing to start learning it
There's always something called the "Anime Buzz". Unfortunately, it's passed...
Kira0802

octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

Kira0802 wrote:
octapusxft wrote: Oh yeah, the omamori himari original anime ending was so lame. Speaking about Ninomiya-kun, would there ever be a chance this novel would be taken up by someone sometime in the future? I have all the manga volumes but just by looking at the pictures the manga goes nowhere as far as the novel :(
There's always something called the "Anime Buzz". Unfortunately, it's passed...
Maybe we should capture a translator and force him to watch the anime then? :D
It surprises me how quickly people can lose interest to something after the anime is over. I guess I will have to look on methods of learning Japanese characters
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Épisode 7 was a bit.... classic.... didn't really liked... well when I heard I say yes (weeding version), i was really happy.... but hum....

Hey, someone know when Volume 21 and 22 will be released?

At least we know from a recent good source (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... me-in-2012) that it will be out in 2012...

Can't wait to know the REAL ending ^^
octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

after readying the rest of volume 13 (thanks to those who translated it) I was upset from what important events were skipped by the anime...

Other anime have fillers cause they have not enough material to fill a season and this thing feels confident enough to skip major plot parts?
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Others... certainly... but I only watch Naruto and ZnT.. and the others I didn't read their light novel =P
octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

I am at loss regarding the latest episode. Is that big bad dragon anywhere in the novels? Or do we entered the time where the anime breaks away from the novels forever?
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

octapusxft wrote:I am at loss regarding the latest episode. Is that big bad dragon anywhere in the novels? Or do we entered the time where the anime breaks away from the novels forever?
I think this might be in the as yet untranslated volumes.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Wolfpup wrote:
octapusxft wrote:I am at loss regarding the latest episode. Is that big bad dragon anywhere in the novels? Or do we entered the time where the anime breaks away from the novels forever?
I think this might be in the as yet untranslated volumes.
The novel hasn't even gone to that point yet...the latest novel ends with Tifa having Saito as her familiar.

But wait, I could be behind the times though.
Kira0802

Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Volume 21-22 isn't about a stupid dragon and the pope being eaten by it! LOLL... it's about the war between the elves and the human... saving the world.... this is just a stupid ending.... i liked the pope....

at least next episode, Louise tell her feeling to Saito and they kill the dragon.... last episode they get married... good ending ^^

well can't wait to know the real ending.
octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

Silimir wrote:Volume 21-22 isn't about a stupid dragon and the pope being eaten by it! LOLL... it's about the war between the elves and the human... saving the world.... this is just a stupid ending.... i liked the pope....

at least next episode, Louise tell her feeling to Saito and they kill the dragon.... last episode they get married... good ending ^^

well can't wait to know the real ending.
I hope that whatever original ending they make is not anything like the way FF XIII-2 ended. If you have played this game I am sure you will know what I mean about the like 3-4 last minutes of the game.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”