ZnT: Season 4 (aired)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: ZnT: Season 4 (aired)

Post by Xeones »

Kira0802 wrote:
Xeones wrote:Yeah... in the novels they explore much more the events. But that's understandable, after all they only have 10 episodes left to finish the series.
To be honest, ZnT's openings weren't as great for me...however, there are good soundtracks, like this one:
Spoiler! :
or this one (my favorite. XD):
Spoiler! :
Yeah, I've downloaded the OST from ZnT and it's one of my favorites... the music is awesome. They've achieved a perfect balance between classical instruments and modern ones.

Yuuki is my personal favorite too, although I also like Louise's theme
Spoiler! :
and the "wedding version" of I say Yes.
Spoiler! :
Not to mention Saito's theme (Gandruvuu)... which is not one of my favorites, but I also like it.
Spoiler! :
Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Silimir »

my favorite one is the weeding version of I say yes ^^ But to be honest, I love them all (except for some ending...).. as you, I downloaded all the CD's
octapusxft
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

those were some nice musics I had not noticed
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

a new song on episode 3 of season 4 that was very good! Wasn't so much impressed by that episode but next one is sure to be are cute one ^^
octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

Didnt this episode felt very rushed?
Spoiler! :
After all the hype about King Joseph, the true puppet master behind the enemy forces in the past 3 seasons they just end him like this on just the third episode?
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Indeed, it's like... dying in... 20 minutes... lol... in the books it is sooo much better! All volume 14 and 15 have been skipped... at least the 2-3 next episodes will be on volume 16 and 17... which are... very cool ^^
octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

I think this part of the first indiana jones movie describes the demise of Joseph in the episode 3 of ZnT well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2yt ... re=related
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

hahahaha, LOL!! Saito was like... I will use my senses to find you... but Joseph only take Saito's gun and stab him =P
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by cboy123 »

Silimir wrote:hahahaha, LOL!! Saito was like... I will use my senses to find you... but Joseph only take Saito's gun and stab him =P
I almost shouted FAIL at the time. LOL... HAhahaha... Talk about Saito being an otaku
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

AUISDHASDIHUASDUIHSDA

I've only watched the episode yesterday... but the first thing that came to my mind when Saito tried that stunt was: "Dude, you are NOT that Saito!" In a reference to Hajime Saito from Rurouni Kenshin. And then my train of thought (which can be really weird sometimes) went on thinking in a "what if" scenario if indeed was the other Saito in his place... the only conclusion that I reached is that Joseph would be f*****.

But overall was a pretty cool scene... and after he got stabbed I was wondering that if it happened by "mistake" or was just part of his plan (I preffer to think that it's the second option).

By the way... I think that even if Joseph tried to pull the trigger, nothing would have happened. That gun looks exactly like a Colt M1911 (if I'm wrong, please correct me) which has a total of 8 rounds (1 in the chamber and 7 in the magazine) in the standard version or 10 rounds (1 in the chamber and 9 in the mag) in the high capacity version... I didn't count all the shots (I'll do so later), but I think he used all of them and that's why he dropped the gun. It would be funny though, Joseph pulling the trigger and nothing happening... then he would be left with that look of "wtf?" on his face.

But it would be even funnier if he pulled a Dirty Harry on Saito at that time...
Spoiler! :
"You have got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"... well, do you? Punk." - Awesome Clint in this movie :lol:

Ps. I told you my train of thought can be really weird.
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Xeones wrote:AUISDHASDIHUASDUIHSDA

I've only watched the episode yesterday... but the first thing that came to my mind when Saito tried that stunt was: "Dude, you are NOT that Saito!" In a reference to Hajime Saito from Rurouni Kenshin. And then my train of thought (which can be really weird sometimes) went on thinking in a "what if" scenario if indeed was the other Saito in his place... the only conclusion that I reached is that Joseph would be f*****.

But overall was a pretty cool scene... and after he got stabbed I was wondering that if it happened by "mistake" or was just part of his plan (I preffer to think that it's the second option).

By the way... I think that even if Joseph tried to pull the trigger, nothing would have happened. That gun looks exactly like a Colt M1911 (if I'm wrong, please correct me) which has a total of 8 rounds (1 in the chamber and 7 in the magazine) in the standard version or 10 rounds (1 in the chamber and 9 in the mag) in the high capacity version... I didn't count all the shots (I'll do so later), but I think he used all of them and that's why he dropped the gun. It would be funny though, Joseph pulling the trigger and nothing happening... then he would be left with that look of "wtf?" on his face.

But it would be even funnier if he pulled a Dirty Harry on Saito at that time...
Spoiler! :
"You have got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"... well, do you? Punk." - Awesome Clint in this movie :lol:

Ps. I told you my train of thought can be really weird.
Some Colts could reach 15 rounds of ammo...
Whoa... Now that's a famous line I heard these days
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

cboy123 wrote:Some Colts could reach 15 rounds of ammo...
Yeah, I did some more research on the subject... indeed there are some models that can hold 14 rounds on the mag (the famous "double-stacked mag"). But those are only avalible to modern versions of the 1911... the one in the anime seems to be the "classical" one. But I there's a good chance I'm worng, it's not like I'm a expert on guns XD

But who cares... the scene was awesome either way :lol:

That scene in Dirty Harry is simply one of the best in the movie (along with the one he says "C'mon, make my day")... they don't make movies like they used to.
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Xeones wrote:
cboy123 wrote:Some Colts could reach 15 rounds of ammo...
Yeah, I did some more research on the subject... indeed there are some models that can hold 14 rounds on the mag (the famous "double-stacked mag"). But those are only avalible to modern versions of the 1911... the one in the anime seems to be the "classical" one. But I there's a good chance I'm worng, it's not like I'm a expert on guns XD

But who cares... the scene was awesome either way :lol:

That scene in Dirty Harry is simply one of the best in the movie (along with the one he says "C'mon, make my day")... they don't make movies like they used to.
Uh-uh... everything now is in 3D
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Hey guys. Just coming in to ask for some advice.

While it's a relief that Static Subs and Eclipse managed to get their arses together to finish off what they started with Shana, it doesn't seem like SS intends to do the same for ZnT. Any good fansub alternatives you know? (Except Hadena, since I keep hearing a lot of bad press about them)
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

Sorry... I don't know any english fansubs that are working on ZnT other than Hadena. If it were in portuguese I could recommend Punch!, Animakai or Anime no Sekai.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”