Poll for Teh_ping (ZnT version)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

asun
Astral Realm

Re: Poll for Teh_ping (ZnT version)

Post by asun »

Vote.

ZnT is my first light novel and I want to finish it no matter what.
Shin Atomoz
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shin Atomoz »

Vote. Because it makes sense for you to work on ZnT if you want to finish projects
anon
Astral Realm

Post by anon »

Vote.

Because the anime really seemed to butcher the novels and the novels are going to end soon (in the next year iirc), so you could completely finish it and not have to worry about working on it when new volumes come out like with IS. Plus it was BT's poster project for the longest time and it seems kind of lame to have it abandoned like this.
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

He is right, ZnT was the reason I even found Bakatsuki and I am pretty sure quite a few others are the same.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
corp20
Astral Realm

Post by corp20 »

Vote
ZnT is an enjoyable read by my standards and I hope to finish it one day. Your also a god amount men for doing IS so damn fast. It was like a chapter a day. Either way I just hope to finish reading ZnT some day since Ive heard the major plot point but I want to read them myself. Thanks for your hard work on the other projects how you get around to ZnT sometime.
saitohiraga919
Astral Realm

Post by saitohiraga919 »

you should on it cause i want to know more about it..in anime version hey overlapped most of the story
WarChild
Astral Realm

Post by WarChild »

Even though the new season is coming next year, we know there will be divergences, even with the original author working on the anime personally.

Summaries are good and all, but the but it can only go so far in capturing the mannerisms and personalities of the new characters involved.
j112
Project Translator

Post by j112 »

i vote for ZnT since i just love the s&m relationship that saito and louise seem to have and i want to read the books before another anime season butchers em
Hisoka
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hisoka »

Vote

Because ZnT is an enjoyable read and the reason I found BT on the first place so I'd love to read the ending here :D
octapusxft
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

I vote ( I even made an account just to vote)

ZnT is my second favorite series after index.
Please help it progress if you can... I would had helped if I knew how to read Japanese but sadly I do not have that privilege :C
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
klutz
Astral Realm

Post by klutz »

Vote

ZnT is the very first series I've read and I'm quite curios what the ending might be and also I think that the anime might not justify the series well..
kaname08
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kaname08 »

Vote: Because i'm one of those people craving to read the whole novel in english version, and yet i'm still at vol. 13 ..plss help out,,plss,
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Teh_ping wrote:Thank you for your voting. And the winner of the poll is SAO!

Votes on B-T forums:

ZnT-39
SAO-54
HnA-16

Votes on Facebook:

SAO-94
HnA- 94
ZnT-88

AS forums:

HnA-2
SAO-4
ZnT-3

And here's Vol 6 Prologue (chapter 7, think it's a typo) of SAO:

As for the other two series, I am now wondering what to do with them given my schedule.
Yea, I know, everybody here would have love Teh-Ping to work here..but it's the decision of the majority. Even though the topic is still not lock, don't reply to that post. It will soon be locked.

Félicitation fans of SAO!

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”