Poll for Teh_ping (ZnT version)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Poll for Teh_ping (ZnT version)

Post by Poke2201 »

kazesenken wrote:I vote for some help for ZnT as well.

1) I've been swamped with work, so I've been very slow to translate.

2) Seeing progress on other chapters actually motivates me to work more on it, when I do have time.

3) As much as I love this series, facing this huge series is a daunting task when you're one of the few who has contributed in the past year or so.

4) Having another translator could ID possible discrepancies between chapters, especially since I'm not 100% confident if I am accurate or not.
I would help you, but Im soloing SnI as well...

TP: Just a reminder to myself not to count this as a vote.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Idoknow
Astral Realm

Post by Idoknow »

VOTING- because ZnT is for me the best light novel and anime that was made. But I also think that it must continue because when season 4 will begin next january, their will be a boost of people on this forum to know the rest of the story!!! As it was told by kira0802, their is only 2 great person working on them right now, but They must have more!!! If in january-february-march-april tome 13th and 14th are done, i'm sure their will be a boost of new translators!!!

We must not forget that ZnT will have 4 year in january (between season 3 and 4), witch should have gathered a maximum of new fans! Right now it's seems desperate, but I wouldn't be surprise to see ZnT revived in 2012!

Plzzzzz ZnT needs your help!

Ps: from Silimir! (didn't wanted people to think that I do not want you to work here... [u]you ARE needed[/u]...)
kaladia
Astral Realm

Post by kaladia »

Vote

I have really enjoyed this story so far, I'd really like to see more.
I really appreciate the effort the translators have put in up to now, many hands make light work.

This novel also rekindled my interest in learning Japanese...
Tobisco
Astral Realm

Post by Tobisco »

Vote here, I loved the anime and always wanted to read the novel, but I didn't start due to the slow progress
Clericuzio
Astral Realm

Post by Clericuzio »

Vote. cause
1) The story is really good and i want to know what happens next in Volume 13 and up.

2) This is the only site that has this novel (as far as i know)
beato
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by beato »

Vote

It would be nice if I ever get to see the series finished.

I'm working on my kanji skills slowly but steady but it would be nice to be able to read it in 2 years and not 5 or 10.
tsun
Astral Realm

Post by tsun »

I vote for ZNT. It's nearing it's ending and the translation is still in stalled in only halfway through the story.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Vote. Deleted my Campione vote to encorage ZnT...a project which needs completion after all its success.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
CrimsonLace
Astral Realm

Post by CrimsonLace »

While it's inconvenient to post like this (without an actual account), I thought I might vote anyways.

I'm new to the Baka Tsuki community and have limited knowledge about its people, but from the looks of things, you are quite a proficient translator, Teh Ping.

That is something that I feel that this series needs. Not too many people are working on the series, and it seems that a number of those who currently are, including myself, aren't too strong in the language we are translating from, or in some cases, to.

Like Kazesenken had mentioned, someone experienced and proficient in translation would be able to spot errors from other translators. I know that I'm not too confident in my translation abilities, being somewhat illiterate in the language I'm translating from, thus requiring a text-to-speech synthesizer's help.

On a personal note, I myself find this series quite enjoyable and would greatly appreciate it if someone was willing to find the time to translate. Even if this series isn't too difficult to understand, there's quite a bit of work to be done.

Thank you for creating this opportunity for us to vote. It would be very much appreciated if you would help with this series.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

I vote for ZnT. Why? because the story is epic and I really love it. And the amount of untranslated volume is still so many (about 6 volumes). So I hope you will help the ZnT translation.
_Maki
Astral Realm

Post by _Maki »

I'd also like to have you work on ZnT.
The reasons are simple, it's a good series, the anime deverges from the LN at some point, so many stuff will be missed if can't read them, even with the incoming final season.
You are a fast translator, it would be good to have you see through the series till the end, which is rather soon.
Thank you very much for considering
achtalionz
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by achtalionz »

I vote too..

I love ZnT's Light Novel...

I hope it Volume 14 will be fully translate soon..
Sorry for my bad English because I'm Indonesian
Faktek
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Faktek »

Vote for ZnT.
This project has a lot of potential, and it was easy to see in times when it was regularly translated (I remember times with a full chapter/less than week). Now when most of the translators are gone less people are coming here to check updates.
http://mangafeed.net/ One place to track them all
Eragon_502
Astral Realm

Post by Eragon_502 »

I will put in my vote for you to translate Zero no Tsukaima.

I really enjoyed the anime and would like to start reading the novels since novels typically add in a lot more dialog additional tidbits of information that makes it more enjoyable.
achtalionz
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by achtalionz »

plz... I hope you translate ZnT..

I'll give you all of my Vote to ZnT.. because it's such an amazing Light Novel...
Sorry for my bad English because I'm Indonesian

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”