Zero no Tsukaima Vol. 1-17, 19 (PDF)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Zero no Tsukaima PDFs

Post by Silimir »

Seriously?

Dang, should have ask before downloading all of them one by one!

Thx for the infos ^^
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Zero no Tsukaima PDFs Vol. 1-12

Post by 13man18 »

Just wanted to say that the PDF's are up for the new volumes. :)
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
xanga
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Zero no Tsukaima Vol. 1-14 (PDF)

Post by xanga »

Finally, volume 15 is finished. :D
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Zero no Tsukaima Vol. 1-15 (PDF)

Post by 13man18 »

xanga wrote:Finally, volume 15 is finished. :D
Yep and 4 days has passed, which means the PDF is done. :lol:
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
lorddago
Kyonist

Post by lorddago »

wow!!!, :shock: thanks man!!! :lol:
aspiron
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by aspiron »

Thanks for the PDFs :lol:
cloudblade13
Astral Realm

Post by cloudblade13 »

Thank you for the upload. I've waited years to read this again. :)) amazing. :D

please upload the other volumes. I wish you the best! you rock, man. :D
lumier
Astral Realm

Post by lumier »

i would like to ask if you could upload the last chapter of the 16 volume , thank you
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

I decided to build a set of PDFs for myself since I'm re-reading this again. "Most" of them are here in the appropriately named folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?6a6tgxa6o18vk

Four volumes are missing at the moment, since they use the old style references/footnotes format, and that doesn't output/link nicely. I'm going to go through and update them to the new <ref></ref> format and fix up any other quirks along the way (like the 'small' variants of the images I just replaced with the larger ones that were already on the wiki, just forgotten about).

I was tempted to update all the volumes to use H2 and H3 tags in the new style, rather then the current H3-for-chapter-headers style, but I was feeling way too lazy. :P

Edit: Updated vols 1, 2, 9, 10, and 14 to use <ref></ref> and added/updated the relevant PDFs.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Added your folder to the front.
LukaAU
Astral Realm

Post by LukaAU »

hi im new here and i want to ask if is possible to change somehow pdf size? Im asking because i need make zoom on my tab when i want to read but on some other titles i dont need so thats why im asking.
Someone help me?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

LukaAU wrote:hi im new here and i want to ask if is possible to change somehow pdf size? Im asking because i need make zoom on my tab when i want to read but on some other titles i dont need so thats why im asking.
Someone help me?
Unfortunately you can't alter font size on pdfs, only zoom in and out. If you want to have different sizes you can use either epubs or mobis. You can try my pdfs out though if you're having problems with text being too small (link in signature). I designed them for use on my 10" ipad/7.7" galaxy tab, so they've got a relatively large font in comparison to the ones linked from the wikipage since I think they're designed more to be printed out and read (from memory they've got 10/12 point font and page numbers and look nice and fancy, unlike mine which are rather more boring :P ).
Cainite
Astral Realm

Post by Cainite »

So, since the Vol 16 and Vol 17 PDF (as well as at least the Vol 15 is an old version with many, many errors) are not here I'm uploading ones I made for myself.

HOWEVER! These are files I created for my own personal usage, very raw. I am sharing them only because any file is better than none. Please do not complain about formatting, lack of images and any other issues as I have no intention of fixing anything. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9uxnd12 ... o_Tsukaima
Windwalker
Kyonist

Post by Windwalker »

I think it would be good to wait until VOl. 16 and Vol 17 are edited, because it there are some parts that don't make sense yet
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Windwalker wrote:I think it would be good to wait until VOl. 16 and Vol 17 are edited, because it there are some parts that don't make sense yet
There are missing internal images as well. The following three (two v16, one v17) haven't been referenced by the text:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 16-151.jpg
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 16-251.jpg
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 17-177.jpg

I uploaded my versions of the PDFs in the usual folder here anyway, since it's painless for me to re-create them: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgxa ... Epimetheus

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”