chapter 5-6 Vol 13

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

kaname08
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

chapter 5-6 Vol 13

Post by kaname08 »

i just wanna ask who's in charge for the translation of chapters 5,6 and epilouge of volume 13?? coz i really really want to beg him/her to finish, coz i reall really want to read it so i can continue to other chapter,, pls hope it wil be translated to ENglish.......
Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: chapter 5-6 Vol 13

Post by Silimir »

Wildk is now working on the translation of volume 5... but right now it is the new chinese year and I think he must be celebrating with his family... You will have to wait some time. Also, he's altering between volume 13 and volume 15. Just be patient. Thanks.
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by cboy123 »

it finished!
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid
kaname08
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kaname08 »

thanks for that,i'm really glad the chapter 5 is finished now,, i'll be waiting for chapter 6 and the epilouge,before reading the whole volume 13,,,,,, i'm reall really thank to baka-tsuki,,
atleast now i'm assured that someone is finishing this chapter,,love it so much,,
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

kaname08 wrote:thanks for that,i'm really glad the chapter 5 is finished now,, i'll be waiting for chapter 6 and the epilouge,before reading the whole volume 13,,,,,, i'm reall really thank to baka-tsuki,,
atleast now i'm assured that someone is finishing this chapter,,love it so much,,
For now... :D Well if hell would come... the translator would have a vacation this summer.
lorddago
Kyonist

Post by lorddago »

kaname08 wrote:i just wanna ask who's in charge for the translation of chapters 5,6 and epilouge of volume 13?? coz i really really want to beg him/her to finish, coz i reall really want to read it so i can continue to other chapter,, pls hope it wil be translated to ENglish.......
yes finally i see more ZnT, i wish more translator were able to finish this novel, like with toradora and to aru :v :lol:
but iam glas only a few chapter and we will have vol 13 and 14 :D
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Wildk wrote that he's right now working on 2 project for school... he lives in Hong-Kong I think... hum he said he finish volume 13 then will re-do chapter 6 of volume 14! Do not worry guys ^^
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Silimir wrote:Wildk wrote that he's right now working on 2 project for school... he lives in Hong-Kong I think... hum he said he finish volume 13 then will re-do chapter 6 of volume 14! Do not worry guys ^^
Now that's a hell of an avatar you got there Slimir

Whoa... Can't wait for volume 13... Men, I want to see the epilogue
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

See... nothing to worry about. WildK, our knight of the two moons, has not deserted us.

Anyway... Naruto is a real badass now. He even acquired his very own "chakra made" badass longcoat... Seriously, I think that Tobi/Madara/Wtvr should just give up at this point...
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Xeones wrote:See... nothing to worry about. WildK, our knight of the two moons, has not deserted us.

Anyway... Naruto is a real badass now. He even acquired his very own "chakra made" badass longcoat... Seriously, I think that Tobi/Madara/Wtvr should just give up at this point...
Nah, the Itsuki will become desperate in the end...

GO FOR IT WILDK!!! But I'm sure after 18 volume, he'll take a rest.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

hahaha, naruto looks just too nice right now.... he's a real badass! Tobi was like: At this point, it won't bother me if he dies! That means that he prefer loosing the kyubi for an other 10-20 years than trying to keep him alive to take his bijou =P

Well my point is... NARUTO LOOKS JUST SOOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE CAPE!!!!

And nop Wildk is not deserting lol ^^ we are simply too used to see him translating a chapter per day ^^
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Silimir wrote:hahaha, naruto looks just too nice right now.... he's a real badass! Tobi was like: At this point, it won't bother me if he dies! That means that he prefer loosing the kyubi for an other 10-20 years than trying to keep him alive to take his bijou =P

Well my point is... NARUTO LOOKS JUST SOOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE CAPE!!!!

And nop Wildk is not deserting lol ^^ we are simply too used to see him translating a chapter per day ^^
I AM FORCEFULLY POWERED UP MY WILL TO SPAM IN THE FORUMS THIS TIME... Men, I am tried

I hope so... Hope history won't repeat itself...

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”