Novel Translation (Finnish)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822

Should a Finnish translation be started?

Yes
67%
No
No votes
Don't really care
33%

Total votes: 3

Arioni
Astral Realm

Novel Translation (Finnish)

Post by Arioni »

I am interested in starting a translation of few certain light novels to Finnish, but before I start, I'd actually like to know if there are any Finnish people here, who actually want to read it in Finnish?
So, if you are Finnish or just a person who can speak Finnish, can you reply to this post? Doesn't actually matter whether you are Finnish or not or can you even speak it, but please reply anyways if you see need for Finnish translation on the books.
Thank you.

The novel I have in plans of translating right now is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, as it's my favorite light novel.

Onko täällä ketään suomalaista/suomen kielen osaavaa, ketä kiinnostaisi lukea näitä novelleja suomeksi?
Ensimmäinen novelli mistä aloittaisin käännöstyön olisi Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Jos ei ole tuttu, niin Anime-lehti kirjoitti siitä jutun jonkisen aikaa sitten, kun sen anime alkoi.
Jos kiinnostaisi nähdä, niin äänestäkää tällä sivulla olevan polliin, ja katson tässä sitten että aloittelenko kääntämään ja koska.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Novel Translation - Finnish

Post by Darklor »

Will you translate it no matter what at least for you? If its like that you could also add it to our wiki... ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”