High School DxD (Croatian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
FrontlinesCRO
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

High School DxD (Croatian)

Post by FrontlinesCRO »

Well as the title says I would like to translate HSDxD to the Croatian language. I am pretty determined to do it and I already asked in the HSDxD sub. if I could, Code-Zero it was fine. I already translated Life 0, and I'm currently translating Life 1 - Part 3 from Volume 1. I'll be taking it volume by volume, chapter by chapter. I'm pretty much enjoying translating it, because it fills the void in my life. I usually just play games with my friend, but when they aren't here I just sit and do nothing.

And by the looks of it, it would be the first appearance of the Croatian language on the wiki. Although I don't know how many of my people go to this site, I would love to meet the if they noticed that someone was translating certain LN's. And maybe I would be able to get some help with the translations, hehe ^^.

Well idk. what else to say. I hope I'll get the privilege to do the Croatian translations on this site.
I know English pretty well, I hope that my English impressed you with this post and that I will be given the "thumbs up" for my work.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD in Croatian

Post by Misogi »

Creating, building and reinforcing a foreign community in BT is long and difficult.

Good luck for your first project in the Croatian community. By the way, what are the LN you would like to translate later?
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
FrontlinesCRO
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: High School DxD in Croatian

Post by FrontlinesCRO »

I'm sure I can cope with it. I have a lot of free time, I'm not a straight A student I just study before a test or oral exam. Though I do believe it will be hard, but I'm devoted to doing it. I love a good challenge :)

Hmm, well I don't like abandoning one project and going for another, my thoughts right now are to finish HSDxD.
After that I would probably go for Oda Nobuna no Yabou, it looks interesting. By then I hope that I'll get some Croatian's to help out ^^

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”