how can i contact baka-tsuki team?

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
fersQuIsHy
Astral Realm

how can i contact baka-tsuki team?

Post by fersQuIsHy »

I am mexican and i want to translate to spanish and for that it says that i need to be in phpBB but im a mac user and the phpBB is only for windows users,

sorry if this bothering you but please if you are not here to help or also want to know about this, please dont post anything offensive
PD: Im new on this of writin post and that sort of thing and like i said im mexican sorry if i had some mistakes
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: how can i contact baka-tsuki team?

Post by Misogi »

I don't understand why we would get aggressive towards new members, unless there's a legit reason.

Anyway, if I understand right, you can't access the forum or the wiki because you're on a Mac. Can you give a detailled description of your problem?
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

These are all web interfaces, just open safari. You dont have to care or even know anything about phpbb.
fersQuIsHy
Astral Realm

Post by fersQuIsHy »

Misogi wrote:I don't understand why we would get aggressive towards new members, unless there's a legit reason.

Anyway, if I understand right, you can't access the forum or the wiki because you're on a Mac. Can you give a detailled description of your problem?
First of all, thnks. I can access the forums and wiki but as i said i want to translate from english to spanish and in the guidelines of the alternative projects says that is better if i contact a member of the administration, i was looking at something that said that the best way for contacting them is by phpBB. So i was wondering if there was another way to contact them cuz phpBB is not for mac users. If you know how to contact them please let me know.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Actually, you don't need to contact the admins if you want to start a project. Since there's a lot of supervisors dedicated to the ALF, you can simply ask help from them.

(BTW, you can't send PMs until you got 5 messages approved and posted on the forum.)

Just start your project by creating a project page on the wiki, a registration page, translate one chapter and your project will be approved.

If you need to ask some things to Spanish speakers, feel free to contact FNX or rpapo.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”