No Game No Life (Turkish)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
sba
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

No Game No Life (Turkish)

Post by sba »

Hi,
I am new here. And if you all don't mind, i would like to translate No Game No Life to Turkish. But i don't know where to start or should do. So, if possible could you help me on this.
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: No Game No Life (Turkish)

Post by Cindynka »

Hello! Welcome here

You should start with opening the NGNL project page and click on Edit in the upper right corner. Then copy all the text in there. To the already existing links to the alternative versions add a link to the Turkish one (the name should be 'No Game No Life Turkish' or something of that sort). After you add that link, save the changes for the page.
After that click on the newly created link (it will be red) and paste the text you copied. Translate the text and change chapter/volume links (just add the same Turkish as in the project page name to the links - for example: No Game No Life Turkish: Volume 1 Prologue) so that the links don't link on the English pages.
After you are done with all that, you can start adding your own translations.
Don't forget to read this page, especially the part about Alternative translations.
If you have any questions, leave them here in this topic.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

You must create a project page and a registration page.

The tutorial is here. To make things simpler, use these Turkish project pages as models. They were made by copying and translating the English pages.

I made the link for the Turkish project, it is on the English page.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
sba
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sba »

Thanks for your advice. I start to translate and for now completed the layout. So if anyone wants to help just contac with me.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”