Translating Highschool DxD into Romanian

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
DragoMuseveni
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool Dxd

Translating Highschool DxD into Romanian

Post by DragoMuseveni »

hello guys , i was thinking , can i translate Highschool Dxd into Romanian ( from english ) ?I saw that no one is in charge with translating highschool dxd into romanian so i wanna offer to translate. I read the rules , but i have a problem ... I can`t register on the main baka tsuki website , it doesn`t show me those images to confirm that i am an human . Can you guys help me because i already have translated the life 0 from volume 1 ?
DragoMuseveni
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool Dxd

Re: Translating Highschool DxD into Romanian

Post by DragoMuseveni »

Imi pare rau pentru lipsa de update pana acum pe pagina Highschool DxD Romanian , o sa vin cu update dupa ce termin cu sesiunea de examene de la facultate

I`m sorry for the lack of updates till now on Highschool DxD Romanian , i will update afer i finish with my university exams

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”