Suzumiya Haruhi (Italian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Suzumiya Haruhi (Italian)

Post by onizuka-gto »

I have been notified that an Italian version has been commence, based on B-T translation, as always i have extended an invitation to them to bring their script directly to B-T instead of posting on the old fashion blog, but time will tell, in the mean time, here is some info:

Hello, I've sent this pm to you to make you know that actually we have start the translation of Suzumiya Haruhi in Italian.
We're using your translation so we want to thank you for your work.
This is the link where we put online the chapters: http://otakuclub.altervista.org/SuzumiyaHaruhi.html
Here we put pdf: http://www.ibfree.org/index.php?mforum=oc&showtopic=5
You can take our translation if you want to post in your forum. Actual translator are Mandorlo and Fransu7, but some other people will help soon.

Sorry for bad English, I can't speak it so well, but I assure that we are good to translate in Italian :p
Lets wish them all the best, and if someone has the time, lets grab the translations and put it up on the wiki, because lets be honest, they are going to be working on the wiki, ONE day, it always happens.... :roll:

Haruhiism, taking over the world, one language community after another.

:p
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sun May 13, 2007 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Haruhism's world influence:

Data is based on the best I could find on Wikipedia regarding what languages are likely to be encountered throughout the world. my apologies if I accidentally wiped out your country with the flood-fill...

Did I miss anything?
=Smidge=
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Smidge204 wrote:Haruhism's world influence:

Data is based on the best I could find on Wikipedia regarding what languages are likely to be encountered throughout the world. my apologies if I accidentally wiped out your country with the flood-fill...

Did I miss anything?
=Smidge=
yes.

what does the different colours mean?

Red for Mikuru, Green for Koizuki, orange for Imouto?

legends would be nice, or even better use just one colour.... :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Language, of course. I leave it as and exercise for the reader to figure out which colors go with which language.

=Smidge=
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

actually thinking about it, best to copy their translations for safe keeping, i'll copy and dump what they have so far, and i'll sort it out later, that way we have a copy to display along side our other languages if anyone wants to read the Italian version, mind you if im doing that, might as well grab the Portuguese version too, but someone told me the spanish version is good enough since Portuguese can read Spanish anyway... :roll:

@Onizukademongto
Fransu7
Astral Realm

Re: SHnY - Italian Version

Post by Fransu7 »

onizuka-gto wrote:they are going to be working on the wiki, ONE day, it always happens.... :roll:
Me?
Working?
UAHAUAHAUAHAUAH You are joking, aren't you! :P

I'm one of the italian "translators" (really I did nothing but the site where we host the chapters XD), the one which wrote you the PM is Mandorlo, he has been translating all the things on our site until now :P
I'll start working hard from this easter on, then I'll surpass you so you are going to translate Haruhi in english from our italian version!

Thank you for the topic, we really appreciate your support!
I can get the honor to post the chapters on your wiki if you want, else you can go on the website and take your chapters! Our site works as your - but our graphics's so much cool B) - and capitolo is the italian for chapter ;)

However Smidge204, in Italy otakuism is so hard to find, and Haruhiism is harder to find than otakuism :P
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

well if i paid you, im sure you will "work" for us, after all the British pound is quite valuable these days against the Euro and the falling US dollar.

:p

Mind you, saying you will surpass us on the translation...hmm...well that depends, if you can work from the Japanese/Chinese raws then by all means, you are welcome to it.

More power to Yuk - i mean Haruhi.

either way, good luck.

:)

@Onizukademongto
Fransu7
Astral Realm

Post by Fransu7 »

For money I can do anything.

Japanese PS3s are accepted too.

Well, I'd like to learn Japanese one day... translating Suzumiya Haruhi could be a good thing to start :P
Do you have Japanese books on your computer? Seriously, I can try to translate it from Jap... With a good dictionary and a lot of benkyo! I think I'll be able to do it =P - Yeah, nothing's impossible for a true NERD! B) -

(Wow, so my OT is good in foreign forums too :O)
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

Smidge204 wrote:Haruhism's world influence:

Did I miss anything?
=Smidge=
You missed my country :?

Anyways, Haruhiism is really taking over the world now. We've got this running in like 6 languages now I think? 8)
/me claws out throat and dies
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I'm Italian. 8)
Fransu7
Astral Realm

Post by Fransu7 »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:I'm Italian. 8)
You are cool like us!

Vieni sul nostro forum, ci serve qualche otakone come te :)
Hai voglia? ;)
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

And Mongolia too

They have their own 'official' copy, which is most likely un-copywrited. XD
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Pretty soon Mainland China will start publishing it's own 'official' Haruhi novels.

Anyone remember the infamous 'China Version' of the 5th Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Leopard-walk-up-to-dragon?

:roll:

/me still remembers the book being a ripoff of the Hobbit. Hobbit Harry FTW
/me claws out throat and dies
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Fransu7 wrote:
TheGiftedMonkey wrote:I'm Italian. 8)
You are cool like us!

Hai voglia? ;)
Haha by that I meant I'm of Italian descent, tan easily,and look snazzy in a suit.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:
Fransu7 wrote: You are cool like us!

Hai voglia? ;)
Haha by that I meant I'm of Italian descent, tan easily,and look snazzy in a suit.
in other words, he's just like me.

I dunno wether to meh, or just seppuku right here....

:roll:

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”