~Updated Rules for this Forum~

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

~Updated Rules for this Forum~

Post by onizuka-gto »

At the beginning of Baka-Tsuki the enthusiasm to spread haruhi to other language communities was unique, and the Spanish devoted were the first to contact us.

however Haruhi wasn 't satisfied and reached out to others.

therefore it no longer justify having just one other forum to devote to just Spanish, since it gather just as few post as any other alternative languages.

However if there is enough post here to show evidence of sizable and active community of alternative language users i will make a dedicated subforum.

As for moderating this forum, may i please call on all Editors and Translators to please oversee this place and to make sure no unsuitable behaviour or posts, since i.m a crippled native English speaker it would be extremely difficult for me to watch this forum.

However if any incidents are brought to my attention, extreme measures will be dealt, and understand i will be consulting with native speaking B-T staff before any measures are taken. so please play nice.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

In other words, minor spamming and chatting is okay (even if it's your native tongue), but please refrain from flaming/swearing, be it in English or in any other language.
/me claws out throat and dies
popocatepetl
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: ~Updated Rules for this Forum~

Post by popocatepetl »

Does this mean that the current and old posts and topics will be filed away and if there is not enough activity in the spanish forum, it will be reorganized, deleted or otherwise done away with?

Edit: I just saw the dates of these posts and I feel dumb. Forget my question.
If only the finest birds in the forest dared sing, how quiet the forest would be.
-William W. Purkey

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”