Project Pending Authorization

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
SinnerBeta
Astral Realm

Polish Fate/Zero translation

Post by SinnerBeta »

Hello.

Ughn, not really sure how to start this, so I'll get straight to the point: I want to translate Fate/Zero to Polish.

I'd like to ask you for a permission to use what you already translated as my work material.

Guess that's it.
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Re: Polish Fate/Zero translation

Post by Smidge204 »

I've gotten approval from Byakko, the project head fro the English Fate/Zero project, to use them for your Polish version. Congratulations!

I'll help set you up once I get home.
=Smidge=
SinnerBeta
Astral Realm

Post by SinnerBeta »

Good to hear it, thanks.
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

That should do it. Let me know if you have any questions!

=Smidge=
SinnerBeta
Astral Realm

Post by SinnerBeta »

Well, where do I start ?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Here is the Polish page. Make sure you have a registered Wiki account and you can start translating. If you need anything added, changed, or have any questions about how the Wiki works, just ask. 8)
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

*Sets TGM on fire*

Start at the beginning.
=Smidge=
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

*burns*

XD I thought that "the start" would have been pretty obvious. Maybe he didn't know where the page was?
mareviq
Astral Realm

Post by mareviq »

Hail and well met. I've been passing and I've noticed that the project page for the Polish translation of Fate/Zero remained untranslated, so I did that. Hope that'll help SinnerBeta a bit... also did the illustrations page and the registration page. Unfortunately, that's pretty much it for me, as I have my hands full with translating Suzumiya Haruhi to Polish.

note: what's beneath here is a pretty boring nearly step-by-step procedure of how to start editing and then save your progress. It's in polish so SinnerBeta will be sure to understand everyting, and besides I'm currently too tired to re-write that again in english.

SinnerBeta: zacznij od wejścia na polską stronę Fate/Zero : http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... o_(Polski), kliknij tam w czerwony link "8 lat wcześniej" i otworzy ci się strona z miejscem do wpisywania tłumaczenia tego rozdziału (formatowanie jest jak w standardowym wiki, tak więc ''bo'' (bo z dwoma apostrofami z każdej strony) po zapisaniu strony będzie wyświetlenie się bo, a '''ko''' (ko z trzema apostrofami z każdej strony) wyświetli się jako ko. Aby linijka tekstu zaczynała się od nowej linii musi ona mieć nad sobą przynajmniej jedną pustą linijkę, itd.). Jak już wpiszesz tłumaczenie tego rozdziału (albo choć jego część) klikasz "Save Page", rozwiązujesz proste działanie matematyczne i znów klikasz "Save Page". Następnym razem jak klikniesz w ten link ("8 lat wcześniej" na stronie polskiej wersji językowej) będzie on niebieski i otworzy ci strone z tym co już wpisałeś - wtedy aby edytować jej zawartość musisz kliknąć "edit" na górze strony, po czym postępować tak jak poprzednio.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Welcome to Baka-Tsuki and please forgive me if i have greeted you already (memory is abit flaky these days, im getting old!)

But thank you for contribution to Baka-Tsuki other polish project translation mareviq, it is certainly well met indeed.

:wink:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and i look forward to seeing your effort on the wiki.
:)

best regards,

Onizuka-GTO
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
SinnerBeta
Astral Realm

Post by SinnerBeta »

Forgive me my delay.

I went for a trip to the mountains with my friends somewhere around month ago, and due to low prices and few other things, we decided to prolong our stay.

I promise to pick up the project as soon as I take care of my personal business.

Mareviq - dziekuję za przetłumaczenie intefersju. A co do reszty, nie martw się, już wiem jak to zrobić.

Przynajmniej tak mi się zdaje. W przypadku gdybym napotkał jakiś problem którego nie będę potrafił rozwiązać, zwróce się do ciebie.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Glad to have you back. :D Got any pics from the trip? Sounds pretty exciting!
[email protected]
Astral Realm

Post by [email protected] »

Hi guys!
Yesterday i started to translating from english Fate/Zero '3 Years Prolog' - I dont have any high skill but i was learning english for some time so i can do something simillar to translation ;)
Anyway am i alone? are here still anyone who doing the same job?

Also i spotted "This Project is still PENDING Authorisation." here:
http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... o_(Polski)

So whose`s the guy in charge of authorisation?

Regards
Random Guy from Poland ;)

EDIT: I repired the link :)
[email protected]
Astral Realm

Project Pending Authorization

Post by [email protected] »

I wrote the same thing in topic about polish translation of fate/stay zero but it seems that no one sighed that.

Yesterday i started to translating from english Fate/Zero '3 Years Prolog' - I dont have any high skill but i was learning english for some time so i can do something simillar to translation ;)
Anyway am i alone? are here still anyone who doing the same job?

Also i spotted "This Project is still PENDING Authorisation." here:
http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... o_(Polski)

So whose`s the guy in charge of authorisation? Project seems to meet all req. Can i delete this sign?

Regards
Random Guy from Poland ;)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Project Pending Authorization

Post by onizuka-gto »

that would be me. :)

its looks okay. you can take the sign off. :mrgreen:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”