Zero no Tsukaima (Korean)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Gloria~
Astral Realm

Zero no Tsukaima (Korean)

Post by Gloria~ »

Hello, I'm a person who's willing to do translations from Zero no Tsukaima into Korean.

Well, first of all, I'm not as fluent as a native speaker of course, but then again, I can read and converse in korean very easily, just like a native. As for my english, I believe that I am good at it. I have experience in writing stories, mostly on ff.net and some others, but this is my first time translating a written work into korean. I did oral translations though, so I don't think it'll be that difficult.

Anyways, the title will be named 제로의 심부룬군, a literal translation for Zero's familiar, although the last part doesn't translate very well, since '심부룬군' means more of a servant in the worker/human sense, not in the familiar spirit sense. I'll check up on that. The translations will be done by me, and noone will do the editing..;; unless they volunteer, which they won't. I'll try to make up a main and registration page as well as that first chapter within two weeks. Two weeks, mind you, although it says 1 week in the guidelines, I don't think I'll be able to do it within seven days since there's a lot of events IRL. Whether that's a good thing or not..

By the way, since I have no access to japanese/chinese raws, nor can I read them (except for a feeble bit of mandarin, which isn't really much) so I'll be translating from the english versions that are already posted up on the wiki. I know the quality won't be as good, but I hope it's satisfactory..

Anyways, will you hear me out? Or will this be rejected?

EDIT- Updates
-August 13th, 2009: Main Page Completed.
jinjin5000
Astral Realm

Re: Zero no Tsukaima- Korean

Post by jinjin5000 »

Fluent speaker here but never heard of novel :3
jinjin5000
Astral Realm

Re: Zero no Tsukaima- Korean

Post by jinjin5000 »

[quote="jinjin5000"]Fluent speaker here but never heard of novel :3[/quote]

just finished catching up and I saw my friend's house have quiet a few of the novel
any idea where i can dl korean raws online (publisher might have some pay site)

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”