Toradora! (Greek)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
eirini_kl
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Toradora! in Greek

Post by eirini_kl »

Chapter 5 took forever, but it's finally done. I got started on chapter 6 - frankly, I want to put this volume behind me and move on to my favourite Ryouji-Taiga relationship development. The spin-off is pretty big, but I'll tackle it...
eirini_kl
Project Translator

Post by eirini_kl »

It's been way too long, but I finally finished the second volume!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Next, I'll start putting the Translator's Notes together as well as translate the Author's Notes. I haven't translated nearly as often lately because I've been busy, but I'm not giving up the project just yet...To those who read my work, thank you for your support and I hope you have patience with me!
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by rpapo »

Though it's all Greek to me, it's good to see the progress. I've updated Kira's Translation Update page for you.
eirini_kl
Project Translator

Post by eirini_kl »

Thank you, I saw it (took me a while to realize it was on the forum, not the wiki). Anyway, now that Author's notes and Translator's notes have been added, Volume 2 is officially complete! On to Volume 3! :D

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”