Monogatari Series (Brazilian Portuguese)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Imoutolover
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Monogatari Series (Brazilian Portuguese)

Post by Imoutolover »

Well I'm starting this topic because the page doesn't have any update for 3 months and there is a very fast translator of Neko Shiro who wants to eventually translate other volumes.
In other words, T. Kern or KevinHag, are you guys still alive? :lol:

If you are please answer because she really wants to put her translations at the page, but not without first getting the approval of one of you.

By the way, does someone knows what happens in the worst case (both of them are MIA)?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Monogatari Series [PT-BR]

Post by Darklor »

Are you sure, that you will find them here through the forum when there wasnt a PT-BR thread for this series before you created it?

But if I see it right then is Nekemonogatari not yet registered by anyone... so I would say free to claim
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Imoutolover
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Monogatari Series [PT-BR]

Post by Imoutolover »

It looks like she got the approval of T. Kern (image below), so I'm going to start helping to edit that page together with Martchelab.
Spoiler! :
Rough translation:
Spoiler! :
"I would pass the administration to her with no problems :) The PROBLEM: I don't enter at the BT for so long that I don't even remember my password, neither how to edit the wiki :/

If it's possible you can change the page there and put me out of the administration because I really stopped translating Kizu and don't have any previsions of going back at the moment.

Take care,

Tiago Kern"

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”