Sword Art Online (Arabic)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Arabic Translation for SAO

Post by Nurin »

Yeah, any problem just ask!

Regards and good translations :wink:
Call me Nurin!

Shady Aziza
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shady Aziza »

But still the Arabic formatting is quite uncomfortable in reading, could you help me by any mean to find what code should be written to execute the same function as the (Right-To-Left Text Direction) tool in Microsoft Word for example.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nurin »

Guy I tryied looking at the arabicversion of SHnY, and didn't find anything, I guess you should try writing on the Microsoft word and copy and paste... don't know if it'll work but... I couldn't think in any other way....
Call me Nurin!

Shady Aziza
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shady Aziza »

mmm, Anyway thanks man for your help. Thanks both of you. :)
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Try using this tag at the top of every page you want aligned right-to-left, since the text is already typed out RTL, so I guess only alignment is needed.
Keep in mind though things like bullet-lists might look awkward, but see if you like it otherwise remove it.

Code: Select all

<div style="text-align: right;">
Attach that line to the top of every page you make.
Shady Aziza
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shady Aziza »

Rohan123 wrote:Try using this tag at the top of every page you want aligned right-to-left, since the text is already typed out RTL, so I guess only alignment is needed.
Keep in mind though things like bullet-lists might look awkward, but see if you like it otherwise remove it.

yes it is working actually, however the text is hard to be read. I did some digging and found a code that worked perfectly, you just have to write

<p dir="RTL">your text</p>
and replace RTL by LTR for left to right text direction. Still there is a matter concerning the image, could I move it to be positioned in the left instead of the right?
Shady Aziza
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shady Aziza »

Shady Aziza wrote:
Rohan123 wrote:Try using this tag at the top of every page you want aligned right-to-left, since the text is already typed out RTL, so I guess only alignment is needed.

yes it is working actually, however the text is hard to be read. I did some digging and found a code that worked perfectly, you just have to write

<p dir="RTL">your text</p>
and replace RTL by LTR for left to right text direction. Still there is a matter concerning the image, could I move it to be positioned in the left instead of the right?
Finally, I moved the image successfully.. Thanks guys.
Shady Aziza
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Sword Art Online (Arabic)

Post by Shady Aziza »

Hi,
I started a couple a days ago translating SAO into Arabic here: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ic_Version , I have finished the prologue already, added Chapter One today and working on Chapter Two, but I am afraid from page deletion as long as I didn't contact BT administration about my work, So please could you help me to fit into the translation process and be able to understand how to communicate with you guys properly, please if there is anything that my page is missing just let me know and I will work on it. Sorry if I disturbed you but I don't know where or who to ask.

Thanks for your patience.

Shady Aziza.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: SAO ~ Arabic Translation.

Post by Misogi »

Actually, this deletion rule is outdated, nobody would do that now (and it would be better to remove it). Furthermore, you don't need to contact the administrators to approve alternative projects, a supervisor is enough.

Everything seems ok, I'll remove the Pending tag. Consider the project as approved.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Shady Aziza
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shady Aziza »

Yea I got it now, Thank you for your reply :)
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Shady Aziza wrote:Yea I got it now, Thank you for your reply :)
Make a project staff section on your page for convenience(you can copy off the section format from SAO english main page) and add yourself as translator in the list.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”