Hyouka (Greek)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
DimiKt
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Hyouka (Greek)

Post by DimiKt »

Hello! I wish to translate Hyouka to greek, but since I'm new in the community I don't really get how this whole thing works. My main problem is creating the wiki pages and contacting the admins. I have already translated the first two chapters but I have no idea how to submit them. Please if anyone could help me, I'd be grateful.
~~Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am~~
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hyouka - Greek

Post by Misogi »

You need to create a wiki project page, and a registration page. Just copy the code of the English page and translate it in Greek.

For the approval, just create the project, and once everything is ok, a supervisor will approve it.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
DimiKt
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by DimiKt »

Thanks! I just created the page and posted the first chapter. I hope I did everything right. thanks again for your help! :D
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ka_(Greek)
Last edited by Misogi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
~~Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am~~
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Welcome!

Good luck for your project!

Though the chapter is a little short...

Translate a little more - like a real chapter worth of length and youll get the approval for the project and for your translator group apply
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”