Suzumiya Haruhi (Filipino)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
TapaCake
Astral Realm

Suzumiya Haruhi (Filipino)

Post by TapaCake »

Hi I'm AeroPH.

After seeing the Filipino translation project of Haruhi Suzumiya in hiatus status,I'll try to reupdate it again. I can't contact the project administrator(Maybe he abandoned the project himself due to lack of reference) about participating the project. So I'll be translating the Haruhi Series since I'm a big fan of it.I hope I can make the Filipino Community happy about this reactivating the hiatus subject.

PS: To the administrators, Please give me permission to change the title to "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Series-Filipino Translation" or "Haruhi Suzumiya-Filipino Translation",
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Suzumiya Haruhi~Saling Tagalog~

Post by Misogi »

If the project is indeed inactive, then you may lead it.

If you're speaking about that page, I handled the renaming.

Edit: Link corrected.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
AeroPH
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Suzumiya Haruhi~Saling Tagalog~

Post by AeroPH »

Thank You Very Much:)

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”