FIVE YEARS

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

FIVE YEARS

Post by b0mb3r »

This thread is dedicated to anyone who has been on BT for five years and for future new members. I remember just yesterday I was watching Haruhi during my 11th grade Christmas. I carved more stories so I did some research. Found BT with 8 translated volumes and devoured them as I patiently waited for the 9th one to be done translating. Now I'm gonna graduated college soon. Blah both this and the ending of Negima (which I have been reading since 8th grade) are gonna end.:cry: Where will life takes me next? More girls to hug, poke, massage, and adopted?

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: FIVE YEARS

Post by ainsoph9 »

It is kind of amazing what has happened in the past five years here on this forum.

You know, the funny thing is I could swear that I had joined this forum actually in April for April Fool's Day. Someone had posted a "parody" of "A Rose for Emily" by William Faulkner on the site by replacing Emily's name with Haruhi's name. I had joined to point that out and be a bit of a jerk. Boy did that backfire. When I pointed it out, someone deleted the parody from the site, which caused everyone on the forum here to ask what the heck I was smoking.

In any case, I think we had a server reset or something that caused the dates that we joined to get all screwed up a couple of years back, but I still know that b0mb3r did join after me along with a few other members that year.
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

And I guess I'm one of those selected new members... Why did I join? I guess I was just bored.
1,550/3,400
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

in a few months also will be 5 years here, though its a bit off since i dropped from the net for something like a year or 2, only dropping by the forums to lurk and to see what's new on the wiki.. by the time i decided to fight my way back into these brand new waters there've been lots of new and nice names, and of course loads of new stuff.. 8)

i miss the Haruhi sub-forum and Kyon theory.. every now and then it makes me wonder what i was smoking back then. :lol:
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)

Return to “Commune”