ability to enter any/all club forums

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

dogtato
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

ability to enter any/all club forums

Post by dogtato »

fact: koizumi for the win
fact: fan club forums are, effectively, closed spaces

conclusion: members of koizumi fan club, should it come into existence, are able to enter any other forum, logically.

also i'd assume it wasn't intended for threads to be made here and I need to see what the 20 post title is
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Dammn yooou :roll:

well that's why the forums are in the test section.
there isn't any other advantage to be in a group, but what you mewntion is quite interesting.

I think i'll make a Itsuki group that cna enter any forums, and reply ,but not post, vote, or anything else. muwahaha.

:twisted:

p.s. this thread will now move. :P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
dogtato
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

edit test

Post by dogtato »

onizuka-gto wrote:I think i'll make a Itsuki group that cna enter any forums, and reply ,but not post, vote, or anything else. muwahaha.
that unfortunately makes sense except I should still be able to post in locked forums 8)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

but they aren't technically locked. they are only locked when they show the "locked" symbol.

:twisted:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Commune”