Baka-Tsuki Memory Lane: 2006-2013 - 7yrs on...

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Baka-Tsuki Memory Lane: 2006-2013 - 7yrs on...

Post by larethian »

Kira0802 wrote:Fine. Though I was totally different if you see my earlier posts.
Don't worry. We love you for the spam (looks at that 15000+ post count) :lol: . It was at least fun and interesting to read...... when I have the time. At the least, it's nice to see so many new posts when I logged in. Believe me, forum spammers these days were nowhere close to you and spam boring stuff. :D
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

larethian wrote:
Kira0802 wrote:Fine. Though I was totally different if you see my earlier posts.
Don't worry. We love you for the spam (looks at that 15000+ post count) :lol: . It was at least fun and interesting to read...... when I have the time. At the least, it's nice to see so many new posts when I logged in. Believe me, forum spammers these days were nowhere close to you and spam boring stuff. :D
...and these new kids push so few topics....I remember the days where it was a 10 topic push list and I had an entire window dedicated to spamming. :roll:
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
AsterL
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by AsterL »

........So I can spam to 10K+ posts by reviving old topics? <3
Look at the sunset glow
Now wait for tomorrow
From the arms of sacrifice
Do we snatch freedom.

Return to “Commune”