I win!

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: I win!

Post by ben1234 »

Fushichou wrote:
Beware the talking cat wrote:Thank you everyone.

Except the name changing fascist who wasn't congratulatory. No thanks for him.
Ah...It seems it is quite the norm for everyone to be cold to me on here, huh?
Just don't let me catch you on IRC. :twisted:
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Gee jay, m8. It's great to know you're part of the upper 30% of Americans to go on to higher education, yeah?
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Pssh, your intelligence is henceforth determined by your major.

For instance, being anything but an Engineering major on Purdue's campus makes you an idiot (*edit this filter is amusing and annoying at the same time, curse you!) by comparison. :D

Also, be sure to spend your well earned money on alcohol and pot like a good little boy.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

So, does that mean you are just that? An engineering major at Purdue? If Purdue is the requirement, there are much better engineering schools out there. :roll: An engineering major myself, I meet at least half of the requirements. So, I guess that makes me half of a Baka-Tsuki? It is kind of like quoting R from James Bond, "Ah, yes! If it isn't the famous 007 wit...or at least half of it."
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

ainsoph9 wrote:So, does that mean you are just that? An engineering major at Purdue? If Purdue is the requirement, there are much better engineering schools out there. :roll: An engineering major myself, I meet at least half of the requirements. So, I guess that makes me half of a Baka-Tsuki? It is kind of like quoting R from James Bond, "Ah, yes! If it isn't the famous 007 wit...or at least half of it."
I was using a specific example, but yes I am an engineering major at Purdue University.

The thing is, its mainly an engineering campus, its known for engineering, but theres also liberal arts, medical, business, etc.

Basically all the engineering majors get pissed off at business majors or lib arts majors when they complain* about having alot of work, because we engineers always have more work than them.

*I've barely joined and the filter is already bothering my...vocabulary...
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Rectifier wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:So, does that mean you are just that? An engineering major at Purdue? If Purdue is the requirement, there are much better engineering schools out there. :roll: An engineering major myself, I meet at least half of the requirements. So, I guess that makes me half of a Baka-Tsuki? It is kind of like quoting R from James Bond, "Ah, yes! If it isn't the famous 007 wit...or at least half of it."
I was using a specific example, but yes I am an engineering major at Purdue University.

The thing is, its mainly an engineering campus, its known for engineering, but theres also liberal arts, medical, business, etc.

Basically all the engineering majors get pissed off at business majors or lib arts majors when they complain* about having alot of work, because we engineers always have more work than them.

Yeah, we're working on getting that fixed. :? And stop forgetting the apostrophe in your "it's".
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:Yeah, we're working on getting that fixed. :? And stop forgetting the apostrophe in your "it's".
Grammar nazi :wink:

Yes, I purposefully didn't capitalize a proper noun, sue me! :P
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Oni, I want to sue the new guy.

Does the wikicommunist state have a method of trials, or do you or the big boss simply make unilateral decisions in this sort of thing?
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Beware the talking cat wrote:Oni, I want to sue the new guy.

Does the wikicommunist state have a method of trials, or do you or the big boss simply make unilateral decisions in this sort of thing?
unilateral decisions? plenty. But only for the big things, we only see the forest and not the tree.

However you can go for the typical people's trial, just set up a poll in the CDZ forum and if it gets enough votes the state will take some sort of action. tabun... :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Rectifier wrote:

I know the feeling. At my school, we are probably one of the busiest majors on campus in terms of difficulty and time invested into classes. This makes it hard to make any real commitments to anything long term that could be considered interference. Fortunately for me, this semester has been pretty light, despite the fact that I am doing my senior design class right now. :|
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

onizuka-gto wrote:unilateral decisions? plenty. But only for the big things, we only see the forest and not the tree.

However you can go for the typical people's trial, just set up a poll in the CDZ forum and if it gets enough votes the state will take some sort of action. tabun... :roll:
Too bade I'm not popular enough to vote out yet. :twisted:

Omg Spelling!

Return to “Commune”