Benefits of being home alone / living alone.

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Benefits of being home alone / living alone.

Post by b0mb3r »

Kira0802 wrote:Actually, I also wish to have people living with me, though not always...
we call those cats

baka baka baka
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Assassin »

b0mb3r wrote:
Kira0802 wrote:Actually, I also wish to have people living with me, though not always...
we call those cats
Stop. Making. Me. Wish. For a catgirl.

And that this is the world of 2D.
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Assassin wrote:Stop. Making. Me. Wish. For a catgirl.
I don't like catgirls. I prefer girls wearing cat burglar suits.

baka baka baka
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Don't get me started about cat girls. :roll:

(that's even one of my lesser fetishes.)
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

hobogunner wrote:Don't get me started about cat girls. :roll:

And your bigger ones?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

Kira0802 wrote:
hobogunner wrote:Don't get me started about cat girls. :roll:

And your bigger ones?
“Ha, you’re too naïve, Kami-yan. I have a wide range of acceptance when it comes to women: not just fallen female main characters but also foster sisters, foster mothers, foster daughters, twins, widows, senpais, kouhais, fellow classmates, teachers, childhood friends, ojousamas, blondes, brunettes, brown-haired, silver-haired, long-haired, medium-haired, short-haired, girls wearing bobby pins, wavy-haired, twintails, ponytails, one-sided ponytails, twin braids, ahoges, curly-haired, girls in sailor clothes, blazers, judogi, kyuudougi, kindergarten nurses, maids, policewomen, witches, shrine maidens, nuns, military women, secretaries, lolis, shotas, tsunderes, cheerleaders, stewardesses, waitresses, goth girls wearing black, goth girls wearing white, girls in China dresses, frail girls, albino girls, fantasists, girls with split personalities, queens, princesses, thigh-high socks, garterbelts, girls who cross-dress as guys, girls who wear glasses, girls who wear an eyepatch, girls who wear bandages, girls in school swimsuits, one-piece swimsuits, bikinis, V-shaped bikinis, bikinis that barely cover anything, youkai, ghosts, animal-eared girls, etc.- any female is within my area of acceptance.”
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Why is "shota" listed in there....? I will post this with the bigger ones bolded, keep in mind, I completely agree with Tsuchimikado. (I got rid of shota before you assume that's bolded too.)
Teh_ping wrote:
“Ha, you’re too naïve, Kami-yan. I have a wide range of acceptance when it comes to women: not just fallen female main characters but also foster sisters, foster mothers, foster daughters, twins, widows, senpais, kouhais, fellow classmates, teachers, childhood friends, ojousamas, blondes, brunettes, brown-haired, silver-haired, long-haired, medium-haired, short-haired, girls wearing bobby pins, wavy-haired, twintails, ponytails, one-sided ponytails, twin braids, ahoges, curly-haired, girls in sailor clothes, blazers, judogi, kyuudougi, kindergarten nurses, maids, policewomen, witches, shrine maidens, nuns, military women, secretaries, lolis, tsunderes, cheerleaders, stewardesses, waitresses, goth girls wearing black, goth girls wearing white, girls in China dresses, frail girls, albino girls, fantasists, girls with split personalities, queens, princesses, thigh-high socks, garterbelts, girls who cross-dress as guys, girls who wear glasses, girls who wear an eyepatch, girls who wear bandages, girls in school swimsuits, one-piece swimsuits, bikinis, V-shaped bikinis, bikinis that barely cover anything, youkai, ghosts, animal-eared girls, etc.- any female is within my area of acceptance.

:roll:
Thank you for setting that up Ping. I don't have that many fetishes....maybe....
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
pa3ck123
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by pa3ck123 »

hobogunner wrote: :roll:
Thank you for setting that up Ping. I don't have that many fetishes....maybe....
maybe you do, but just don't want to let the world know about the specifics like Ping..
Image Napolitan Rush!!!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

:lol: That was a quote like TAMNI, unless Ping shared his with us earlier.

I would share the specifics, and if you read all my posts you'd get them, but I'm not listing them in one place. :roll:
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Teh_ping wrote:
“Ha, you’re too naïve, Kami-yan. I have a wide range of acceptance when it comes to women: not just fallen female main characters but also foster sisters, foster mothers, foster daughters, twins, widows, senpais, kouhais, fellow classmates, teachers, childhood friends, ojousamas, blondes, brunettes, brown-haired, silver-haired, long-haired, medium-haired, short-haired, girls wearing bobby pins, wavy-haired, twintails, ponytails, one-sided ponytails, twin braids, ahoges, curly-haired, girls in sailor clothes, blazers, judogi, kyuudougi, kindergarten nurses, maids, policewomen, witches, shrine maidens, nuns, military women, secretaries, lolis, shotas, tsunderes, cheerleaders, stewardesses, waitresses, goth girls wearing black, goth girls wearing white, girls in China dresses, frail girls, albino girls, fantasists, girls with split personalities, queens, princesses, thigh-high socks, garterbelts, girls who cross-dress as guys, girls who wear glasses, girls who wear an eyepatch, girls who wear bandages, girls in school swimsuits, one-piece swimsuits, bikinis, V-shaped bikinis, bikinis that barely cover anything, youkai, ghosts, animal-eared girls, etc.- any female is within my area of acceptance.”
I wonder if someone could punch another screamin that.
Kira0802

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Well, if someone was telling me that, I'd take them for a drink, and get them to classify every girl in the bar. :lol:
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

And you'd have fun listening to them?
Kira0802

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Heck yes I would. I would have finally found someone I could discuss all the fine details with. :lol:
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Hope he doesn't steal your types...
Kira0802

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

I have far too many types to have any stolen. :roll: Also, most of those fetishes aren't unlocked until after you seal the deal. :lol:

Return to “Commune”