Daily Accomplishment

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Daily Accomplishment

Post by b0mb3r »

I elbow a girl's butt after she refused to give me a foot massage.

baka baka baka
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

Please die.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

After feeling beat from finals I lay down on a couch and huddle a girl's leg who was already sitting there. She was squirming to get out of my hold until I subdue her by biting her butt.

baka baka baka
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

You're going to be lonely your whole life.
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

I broke my personal record and managed to stay awake for 50 hours.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Beats my record too by quite a bit. :shock:
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

me too, 62 hours. though my friend still beats me by staying up 10 days.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

10 days? God damn it, by the end my mine I wasn't even thinking straight anymore but then I do have an habit of sleeping little so I guess I can't really complain.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno wrote:10 days? God damn it, by the end my mine I wasn't even thinking straight anymore but then I do have an habit of sleeping little so I guess I can't really complain.
Well his case was a bit special, meaning he accidentally took too much medicines that kept him awake to the point of hallucination where he see ants crawling all over his body and hearing voices. He had to go to physical therapy after that where they use a machine to balance his brain wavelength out. He basically told me the machine looks like a hair dresser and he just sat there for hours-per-day for the rest of his summer to fix him. So now he always sleeps around 11.p

It pains him to see me pull all nighters every Tuesday for the past three months during this term. lol i am such a wreck too but summer's here to let me catch up.

baka baka baka
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Yeah the brain does strange things when you don't sleep enough.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Rectifier wrote:Yeah the brain does strange things when you don't sleep enough.
lol like biting girl's butt you mean?

baka baka baka
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

You know what, sure, shurrreee.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I was reading a great article with well written comments by kotaku about why hasn't there been more games like Shadow of the Colossus when ironically an ant bit my left pinky toe. I was like this "Son of the Gun wants to be like Wander huh? Well I gonna show him what a Colossus is made of" So i pick up the a-hole and threw him out my house.

ps. read the article while you can.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

b0mb3r wrote:
chrnno wrote:10 days? God damn it, by the end my mine I wasn't even thinking straight anymore but then I do have an habit of sleeping little so I guess I can't really complain.
Well his case was a bit special, meaning he accidentally took too much medicines that kept him awake to the point of hallucination where he see ants crawling all over his body and hearing voices. He had to go to physical therapy after that where they use a machine to balance his brain wavelength out. He basically told me the machine looks like a hair dresser and he just sat there for hours-per-day for the rest of his summer to fix him. So now he always sleeps around 11.p

It pains him to see me pull all nighters every Tuesday for the past three months during this term. lol i am such a wreck too but summer's here to let me catch up.
Well, glad I didn't reach that extreme. Not being able to think straight to the point that after I slept I was amazed with the things I thought made sense.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

i broke a wine glass....one less guest to drink....damn it.

baka baka baka

Return to “Commune”