Daily Accomplishment

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Daily Accomplishment

Post by Noproblem »

had my first school day today, and I actually managed to show up!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I find the last day far harder to attend than the first. I mean, in the first one you still have hope that it will end quickly. In the last you spend every single second looking at the clock.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

It will not get better if you work...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Darklor wrote:It will not get better if you work...
I'm still hoping to win the lottery so I can avoid that part... Shame it's a one in 40million chance... :(
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

went to school!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

"Managed to make my list of mangas I wait for new chapters so big that I need 2 folders on firefox otherwise I have to scroll down for a long time..."
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

"wants faster translations of the mangas I'm currently reading
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Noproblem wrote:"wants faster translations of the mangas I'm currently reading
Do like me, get a big enough list that everyday at least one is translated...
Gwilthyunman
Senior Project Translator

Post by Gwilthyunman »

"Finished watching Seitokai no Ichizon."
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Gwilthyunman wrote:"Finished watching Seitokai no Ichizon."
Hum... Does that mean it's something you have been putting off for a long time or it sucked that badly? :?:
Gwilthyunman
Senior Project Translator

Post by Gwilthyunman »

chrnno wrote:
Gwilthyunman wrote:"Finished watching Seitokai no Ichizon."
Hum... Does that mean it's something you have been putting off for a long time or it sucked that badly? :?:
The first reason ^^ I've watched it like 3 months ago and since the anime is so-so, I put a hold on that an watch other anime (and that's make me forget about it :P) until, yesterday, I try to watch it again and finally it's finished today... 8)
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Gwilthyunman wrote:
chrnno wrote:Hum... Does that mean it's something you have been putting off for a long time or it sucked that badly? :?:
The first reason ^^ I've watched it like 3 months ago and since the anime is so-so, I put a hold on that an watch other anime (and that's make me forget about it :P) until, yesterday, I try to watch it again and finally it's finished today... 8)
Hehe, it's also one anime I would like to watch but I always end up reading mangas instead of downloading and watching animes. What I can say... I am lazy. :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

I cleaned up my message box, fixed a broken topic thread, cleared out the flagged post (although the one in the New Editor thread still eludes me, dammit how do I close yoooouuuu??!)

Also random posts while having a drinking. yay! semi-lubricated posting! :]

MISSION ACOMPLISHED,

P.S: i also replied to p.m. I did good!

Tomorrow night...the WIKI! :]
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

The first 12 threads(not counting sticky) have me as their last poster... And the best part is that I only noticed it because I was looking for a specific thread...
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Finally shaved my facial hair off after about 5-6 weeks of growth, so smooth!

Return to “Commune”