New Link in the Sidebar (aka Category Trivia)!

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

New Link in the Sidebar (aka Category Trivia)!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Well, thanks to Oni's orders, we now have a Category, Trivia! And it's even on the main navigation bar (are there any other navigation bars?)!

Anyways, it's available here. Just like it says on the page, feel free to add whatever seem interesting! If Oni doesn't like it, he'll use his uber 1337 admin powers and do something about it . . .

Anyways, if you've been to the link, you can see its horribly lacking, so feel free to make it better!

P.S. I don't have access to the main navigation bar, so it's not like I put it there.

P.S.S. Can I port the LOL wiki to an actual page that says LOL wiki?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: New Link in the Sidebar (aka Category Trivia)!

Post by onizuka-gto »

Jumpyshoes wrote:Well, thanks to Oni's orders, we now have a Category, Trivia! And it's even on the main navigation bar (are there any other navigation bars?)!

Anyways, it's available here. Just like it says on the page, feel free to add whatever seem interesting! If Oni doesn't like it, he'll use his uber 1337 admin powers and do something about it . . .

Anyways, if you've been to the link, you can see its horribly lacking, so feel free to make it better!

P.S. I don't have access to the main navigation bar, so it's not like I put it there.

P.S.S. Can I port the LOL wiki to an actual page that says LOL wiki?
well, i suppose you can.

but just call it L.O.L

and keep it clean. being a loli yourself, you have a reputation to keep.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

He's a shota and/or shota-con, not a loli.

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

What kind of trivia does it have to be exactly? As in, does it have to anime, gaming, or manga related? Or, can it just be something as dumb as what time you made dinner?
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

It can be anything really. If an admin/mod thinks it's too stupid to be on the trivia page, they'll do something about it. There are no real rules for the trivia page yet, as no one has contributed anything. I suppose rules will be made as things come up.

Anyways, have fun with the trivia page.

Also, the IRC Quotes page doesn't have to do with anime, gaming, or manga, so I suppose anything goes.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Jumpyshoes wrote:It can be anything really. If an admin/mod thinks it's too stupid to be on the trivia page, they'll do something about it. There are no real rules for the trivia page yet, as no one has contributed anything. I suppose rules will be made as things come up.

Anyways, have fun with the trivia page.

Also, the IRC Quotes page doesn't have to do with anime, gaming, or manga, so I suppose anything goes.

I only let the irc quote live because there is some genuine funny things on it.

however if it descends into a bash.org where any irc crap is put on, i'll wipe it off the face of the interweb so hard you'll see the matrix behind it where all the little gnomes working to make pixels on your screen.

"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Commune”