Daily Dream

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Daily Dream

Post by b0mb3r »

To follow my Daily theme I want to share crazy dreams I have with you guys and hear about yours.

I dream I was a gorilla taking down a Greco-Roman-Chinese hybrid empire. My only weapon was a magic marker that allows me to draw other gorillas as a summoning device.

baka baka baka
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Daily Dream

Post by hobogunner »

I suppose I'll add to this thread, a dream a week or so ago that I actually wrote down it was so funny:

M18:
Spoiler! :
Okay, most beautiful girl ever, a dream girl to me. So, she's naked, then we start doing the stuff you always see in doujins. Yet, the entire time I have a monologue (while doing it) about why this wouldn't happen that way. "I'm too impatient, I'm not fondling your boobs all day." stuff like that. It was hilarious.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I dreamt about donuts yesterday. I remenber it well since it was the first time I've ever done.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I dreamt I was on a gorgeous tropical island only to find out I was in a middle of two african tribes at war that used anal-rape as a weapon. I ran as fast to the beach as I can and swam away from the moans.

baka baka baka
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Here's one that I remember from quite a time ago, I was sleeping on the couch. (Note, I was like 14)
Spoiler! :
I'm wondering where the heck I am, I wake up, see all the woods around me, then just hear people screaming and shouting. The next thing I know, I turn around and see an entire army chasing after me, and I'm butt naked with a knife in the middle of some forsaken woods. I start running in the other way, of course, but some people are faster than me, so I fight them, get my hands on a gun and a few grenades. (How did I carry them, no idea.) So I keep sprinting for dear life throwing frags behind me and just spraying behind me. I keep running and see a huge fence. Look up and see search towers, and about half a mile of cleared land between me and the other side of the fence. Yet, everyone is still chasing me. I take frag (again, I don't know) and throw it into the watchtower I see, they get taken out, a football field more. I just sprint for my life, and make it out. Nobody crosses the fence so I felt safe. Keep wondering in the other direction. Turns out I was in North Korea running away. :lol: (That's the most vivid dream I've ever had)
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

b0mb3r wrote:I dreamt I was on a gorgeous tropical island only to find out I was in a middle of two african tribes at war that used anal-rape as a weapon. I ran as fast to the beach as I can and swam away from the moans.
b0mb...I'm scared of your imagination...
Kira0802

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Well, I had a day dream today, of a family member death, and so, I was pretty scared. (Because as soon as I came back, I couldn't tell if it had happened. :? )
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I dreamnt that a close friend of my is forced to make strawberry fire-ant pie for killer chimps and for me to save her I constantly drawn detail circles for the monkeys to release her...hell?

baka baka baka
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Assassin »

... 'Tis not daily, but meh.

I... uh, punched. The next thing I knew was that I saved the world with it.
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I dreamt about an assassin.

I forgot the rest.

EDIT: No puns intended.
Kira0802

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Assassin wrote:... 'Tis not daily, but meh.

I... uh, punched. The next thing I knew was that I saved the world with it.
Who are you? Touma?

At least you dream. :lol:
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

You don't?
Kira0802

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I dreamt I was in an art gallery until it explode with me in it. I was dragged out of the debris by gorilla-masked power rangers. Turns out the Joker and Gorilla Grodd plan this stint together to use me as bait for batman. Gorilla Grodd by a way is an intellect ape in the DC universe who uses mind control powers and had control over the power rangers. Mask courtesy to Joker's fun suggestion. I was tied in a factory as batman tried to save me but it ended him being smack by a fluorescent light by the white ranger. While all this occur I kind of had two sensation. One me being kidnapped and two I was actually watching this dream out of my body, at the same time experiencing it as I eat popcorns with friends in a mystery 3000 theater.

baka baka baka
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

What a descriptive dream.
Kira0802

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Kira0802 wrote:You don't?

Not generally.

Quite the dream, b0mb3r.

Return to “Commune”