Introduce Yourself

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Introduce Yourself

Post by hobogunner »

This topic is to be used for the introduction of new members into the community.

Anything you say is acceptable, you don't have to write a speech, just tell us that you exist, please. :lol:
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Hazue
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Hazue »

feels like i'm the first one to properly post an introduction in this new thread.

Hajimemashite, Hazue desu.
A new translator in Baka-Tsuki. Currently working on Omae wo Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore ni Riajuu ni Shitekure!
Been reading LN in BT for a while but only registered in the forum few weeks ago, then decided on a project to work on.

I'm lazy in stuff I'm not interested in, for example, Rules and Regulations.
Well i will at least skim through it, reading only all sub-titles and maybe the first sentence of each paragraph, therefore i am very likely to miss out some stuff and possibly breaking the rules because of that.
And so, I would like to apologize in advance for any mistake i might make.
Currently addicted to Acchi Kocchi's manga translation. Sorry BT, for not translating the novel I had registered :(
Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Silimir »

Can we say Hi? Just saw that every posts were deleted...
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Hey, Haz. Good luck with your translation!
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
stellarroze
Senior Project Translator

Post by stellarroze »

Hi everyone. I'm stellarroze from England and a student in her last year of college.

I got into the world of light novels and manga after reading .hack//AI Buster in my library. I discovered Baka Tsuki after watching Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu and finding out it was based on light novels. Baka-Tsuki also helped me to rekindle my curiousity about Zero no Tsukaima. A couple of years ago I watched a Zero no Tsukaima AMV which scarred my innocent young mind forever...

Joking XD

My interests and hobbies are sports, reading, music, anime, visual novels and learning Japanese and doing whatever random thing comes my way. I hope to be able to help out on the translation of Kampfer. I've been learning Japanese for just over half a year now and hope that's okay.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading. よろしくおねがいします!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Welcome to the legion of Bakas, Stella (henceforth your nickname unless it is changed.)

Feel free to post where you feel like or what you feel like (abide by the rules.)

This is my post with the grand tour:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4584&start=15#p115238

This is the previous people who introduced themselves:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4584
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Welcome, Stella! Feel free to see this forum as 4chan!

Actually, I'd prefer not though. :lol:
Kira0802

j112
Project Translator

Post by j112 »

stellarroze wrote: I hope to be able to help out on the translation of Kampfer. I've been learning Japanese for just over half a year now and hope that's okay.
Awesome a second tler(possibly) for Kampfer!! btw if you really do want to tl you dont have to be able to read japanese perfectly so start any time you feel confident in your ability to atleast understand a little, I actually started translating it after studying japanese in hardcore no life mode for 2 1/2 months; just don't start on Ch2 since I'm already working on that one.
besides that welcome and have a good time here.
有難う
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Welcome at you two! I'm kinda the guy who "idolate" ZnT (less these last days) and is learning japanese, amount of other reason, to one day translate it. Hum, I'm right now working on the volume in french ^^ (which is my primary language) I'm also a fan of Naruto :lol: :wink:
HexOmega
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by HexOmega »

Hello everyone, I am a long time friend of hocchan, and often referred to as his voice of reason. I taught him most of what he knows in the /a/ related department and other topics...(Not to play hipster, but I knew about this site way before him...lol) So anyway, I figured I might as well make a account, seeing as how I finally can. Nice to be here (as a not anon for once)
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

He's not lying, actually, he introduced me to 4ch (again), this place, and anime itself (like a year and 2 months ago.) And when he says longtime, since I was 7(?) 3rd or 4th grade.

Edit: about the voice of reason thing, we both sort of can be each other if needed, we just look nothing alike.

So, please welcome Hex, as a friend of mine.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

HexOmega wrote:Hello everyone, I am a long time friend of hocchan, and often referred to as his voice of reason. I taught him most of what he knows in the /a/ related department and other topics...(Not to play hipster, but I knew about this site way before him...lol) So anyway, I figured I might as well make a account, seeing as how I finally can. Nice to be here (as a not anon for once)
Voicing reason to Hocchan? Stop joking, man. :roll: :lol:
Kira0802

HexOmega
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by HexOmega »

Hey, just because I'm his voice of reason doesn't mean he listens to me.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Who modify my post??????
Veruz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Location: 01000111 01110010 01100101 01100101 01100011 01100101

Post by Veruz »

Such a topic actually exists? Might as well take the shot and post here~

'Lo everybody, name's Veruz. Turning sweet (or rather sad???) 22 in a month and from the cursed hellhole commonly known as greece (no bimbo or money/debt jokes please).
I've been lurking around BT since early october 2010 if mind serves right. Right along with a five year break on anything anime related (due to moving into anther country and getting accustomed to everything) I found To Aru Majutsu no Index, which of course should be well known to all of ye. So then after finishing the first season and in anticipation for the second I looked around a bit and voila: found BT. I've been checking the site almost daily ever since then, made an account some time ago (never really posted much though since I was kinda intimidated to just throw myself into the community). Some of you might have seen me comment randomly on the facebook page and such.

Anyway. There I go again writing a wall of text no one is going to read *facedesk* . Maybe I should start talking a bit more often over here, its a welcome relief from my time at university fighting with digital circuits, databases and professors that seemingly don't have anything better to do than let us fail our exams.

See ya round~

Return to “Commune”