Does any of you still maintain a blog?

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Doraneko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Does any of you still maintain a blog?

Post by Doraneko »

Just for curiosity. I wonder how many of you still maintain your own blog? It'd be great if you could share the link to your blog(s) too. :)

I still keep my light novel blog (http://novel.co.nr) but I am a rarity among my friends and acquaintances. It seems like people are getting tired of blogs and have moved on a long time ago.

I do have my facebook and twitter accounts, but I always find them too restrictive. Facebook is in particular more of a headache with all those privacy issues popping up every now and then, and so I use it as an alternate version of email only.

Simple HTML sites -> blogs -> xanga -> facebook -> twitter...

To a certain extent it kinds of mirrors the modern evolution/retrogression of mankind at a smaller scale :/.

My light novel review blog: ラノなの!@ novel.co.nr
altux
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Does any of you still maintain a blog?

Post by altux »

well i have it, but yeah, now i can't put much into it.

And i'm using more of Facebook now because it can have the writing i want to write and can share it with many friends

(I rarely write small and short thing's)

because it basiccally same and I can share it more extensively with facebook. My blog isn't too updated
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Does any of you still maintain a blog?

Post by Mystes »

I keep Baka-Tsuki's updated. :lol:
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Commune”