What made you think about your cybernames?

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

DarkeKyuubi
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel: So many but here's a few: Gekkou, Toradora, Cube x Cursed x Curious

Re: What made you think about your cybernames?

Post by DarkeKyuubi »

Despite what almost everyone else on the internet thinks (I use this name in a few places), MY NAME IS NOT FROM NARUTO! Honestly I feel like people have only seen ninetails from that show. I just really like the cat/fox girl characters so I wanted something related to that which is where the Kyuubi part of my name comes from. And since that wasn't unique enough (in terms of actually being able to get that name) I tacked on my favorite color black (Yes, I know it's a shade :P) which is why I have a few variations where I'm either kuro, dark, or darke depending on what's available. Oh and I really like the song Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson.
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheRougeReader »

Well mine was due to Hagure Yuusha. I am a big fan of the series so the Rouge part came from "Aesthetics of Rouge Hero". While the "reader" is due to the fact that I am just a leecher. Due to my English not being so fluent I am not confident in being an editor. And not knowing either Korean, Chinese or Japanese, I cannot be a translator. Thus Reader shows that I only read.
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
redglassesgirl
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by redglassesgirl »

Well, I use another old nickname for everything, but I decided to take a new one for the fandom I'm into (Kyou Kara Maou!). And it just happened I use a pair of red glasses xD Yes, this is the most boring history.
Beachbum426
Astral Realm

Post by Beachbum426 »

I love the beach. My ideal life would be a beachfront shack facing west so I could watch sunsets. Not east, because I hate getting up before the sun!!! I sometimes have 426 following Beachbum because back aeons ago when I got my first email I wanted just Beachbum. However that was taken. So I added the cubic inches of my favorite engine, a 426 Hemi. I'm also a huge gearhead. I only mention the 426 part because the BT registration was a little problematic and I cannot remember which username I ended up with where. Lol
Vindex101
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: ToAru

Post by Vindex101 »

Back when I was chuuniing over To Aru (which lasted a good month, a reasonable for a college student I think), decided to come up with my very own magic name. Used the 101 at the end because it's been a staple to my previous ign's (in game names)
Regalia
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Regalia »

I heard that Regalia is a name given to the crown jewels. I thought it was pretty cool for a cybername.
dalek
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Date A Live :)
...but since it's down, I'm in limbo...
so it's going to be ZnT if it's still up.

Post by dalek »

Mine came from Doctor Who. The pretty much main enemy, the Dalek. Quote: Exterminate!
Spoiler! :
RoR account:s04
XDA account:i747m
BT username:dalek
Open the spoiler, it is the box...
Spoiler! :
Watch it all and you are a box god.
...open the box, my friend...

Return to “Commune”