LN harem bounties listing.

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

LN harem bounties listing.

Post by Teh_ping »

ainsoph9 wrote:It could be worse, you know.

As for the bounty list, why do we not start listing them here?

For posterity's sake, here is the original from 2005. Hence, anything younger than that should be game. Also, the original missed some and had some that are debatable; so, feel free to fill in the gaps.
Spoiler! :
For starters, we have Ichika from IS, Kodaka from Haganai, Kinji from HnA, Akihisa from Baka Test, Sugisaki from SnI, Kyon from Haruhi, Kirito from SAO, Touma from Index, Araragi from Monogatari (?), Satou from Ben-to...what else have I missed?
Chaos2Frozen wrote:
Teh_ping wrote: Harayuki from Accel World (sorta), Saito from ZnT, Hideyoshi from Baka Test :roll: , Ryuuji from ToraDora!, Natsuru from Kampfer, Kyousuke from Oreimo, Yuuta from Papakiki, Yachi from C3, Ayumu from KoZom, Ryner from DenYuuDen, Yuji from Shana...the list goes on. You throw a stone here on Baka-Tsuki and there's a 90% chance you'll hit a LN with at least some harem elements. (It doesn't help where just about every series I work on here has some harem elements)

How about we limit it to Light Novel series? Hell, we could revamp the title and Call it "Baka-Tsuki's Most Wanted"
Teh_ping wrote: We should come up with our updated version of the bounty list somewhere, because Kamijou Touma's bounty is going to be at least 1000 times that of Athrun Zala's given the numbers.
We'll need an objective means of quantifying their value.
And there you have it. This is a thread where you can post pretty much your bounties for light novel characters with harems. Lots of debating is encouraged since this concerns the life and death of men who are fast approaching the level of wizards. Please list off the names of each girl in the harem and valuate the girl. 5 million extra for the character if he's not aware of the harem forming, and for each bounty, please list the specifics with my post below as example in the following order.

Name:________
Blatant crushes on character: ________
Girl with Crush 1: ________ (if the name appears on the top 10 KonoSugoi list, your ranking will go higher. The higher the position here, the higher the valuation of the girl)
Girl with Crush 2: ________
Girl with Crush 3: ________
Covert crushes on character: ________ (crushes under this category will have half the value of blatant crushes, opinions may differ, terms and conditions apply)
Girl with Crush 1: ________
Girl with Crush 2: ________
Why character deserves to get bounty: ________
Prospective options (guys) for other girls to fall for: ________
Things to take note of when taking on said character:________
Overall assessment of threat level: ____ (In bold, there are low, medium, high, very high and 'Requires FFF's execution' in ascending order of threat level)

Any further details of this bounty system will be updated. The bounties will be updated every 2 months.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Re: LN harem bounties listing.

Post by ainsoph9 »

Chaos2Frozen wrote:We'll need an objective means of quantifying their value.
1. Number of girls
a. Each girl is worth a set amount.
i. As per the set clause, unknowns will not be counted (though they are to be listed). Girls with covert crushes will be set at 1 to 2 million based on popularity of each girl.
ii. For blatant interests, minimum for each character is 3 million, maximum is 8 million depending on the popularity of the girl.
iii. Value of each girl will increase with the ranking of the KonoSugoi rank. Any girl who occupied top rank for KonoSugoi for any particular year (take the higher rank) will get a maximum extension in value of 4 million, if it's 10th, add 0.4 million. For example, Yuuki Asuna's value will be around 7.5 million initially, but with the value of KonoSugoi (she got 2nd in the 2012 ranking), her value will be added by 3.6 million to make it a total of 11.1 million. (At the time she managed to start her relationship with Kirito, she was 16)
iv. For value of clones or twins, the value of the girl will be divided by 2 to a maximum of 10 as according to the number of clones/twins in the story.
v. For value of persons of the harem with unknown genders, base value will be 12 million because of how dangerous they are.
vi. For value of persons who are of the same gender as the harem lead, the minimum value is 0.5 million and the maximum value is 0.75 million.
vii. For value of persons who are siblings, the multiplier will be 2 times for non-blood related ones and 3 times for blood-related ones. (We have to do this for the sake of justice as per rule no.68 on Baka-Tsuki: No siscons.)

EX: The Kinoshita Hideyoshi free agency rule (a.k.a. The Larry Bird Exception): For characters who are ranked in both male and female categories for the KonoSugoi, the base value for characters under this category will be 12 million, followed by the standard ranking of the (it) under clause 1.a.iii, followed by an addition of 1 million for the position in the top ten for males. For example:

Kinoshita HideyoshI:

Base value of (it): 12 million.
Added value under female category: 0.4 million
Added value under male category: 1 million * 10 = 10 million since Hideyoshi's ranked first as the top 'male' in 2009 and 2010.
Overall value = 22.4 million.

Note: Do take the highest attained rank of Kono Sugoi the character got.

2. Age of girls
a. Every girl that is within the character's age range is kept in line with the base amount. (i.e., if each girl is worth $1,000,000 and the girl that likes him is 16 while the main character is 17, she is still worth $1,000,000.)
b. Any girl who's stated to be less than 15 in age will have a 1.5x multiplier tag slapped on them. (We have to do this for the sake of justice as per rule no.53 on Baka-Tsuki: Thou shall not allow lolicons.
c. Any girl who's said to be above 25 years old will be subjects to a 0.75x multiplier tag.
d. Unless given exact age for each girl, you are allowed to use your assumed age for the girl to decide the use of the multiplier.

3. "Moe-factor" of girls
a. Since the "moe-factor" and any physical and character traits that appeal to people are relative, this should not affect the bounty amount. (Note: See Section 4a and 4b for an alternative.)

4. Density of MC
a. While this is somewhat relative, some money should be "rewarded" for how dense the MC is.
b. Using a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the densest, each addition point should be given a set amount.
c.Density of character will go by a base value of 1 million, followed by an exponential multiplier of 1.25 multipled according to the density of the lead.
d. If things are too controversial, a vote will be taken to determine the character's density with the average being the final score.

Using Orimura Ichika as example.

Base value is 1 million.
Density is rated a 10.
Value= 1 million * (1.25^10)
= BT$9,313,225

5. Indecisiveness of MC
a. While we do understand that the MC may not be able to make a decision immediately, it is for his sake that we are to eliminate him before a certain nice boat like the S.S. Anne appears and he gets a much crueler death. Same rule as the density of the MC, only that we use the multiplier as 1.2 Using Hasegawa Kodaka as example,

Base value is 1 million.
Indecisiveness is rated a 9.
Value= 1 million * (1.2^9)
= BT$5,158,978

(at minimum since we haven't considered the guilty party's flaunting assets of girls at his disposal).

6. Ranking the harem lead's threat.
a. As indicated, there are low, medium, high, very high and 'requires execution by FFF'. Ranking are as below.
i. Low--Less than 10 million. (Arlong has 20 million...)
ii. Medium--10 to 20 million (Dude, can you share some with me?)
iii. High--20 million to 25 million (Time to call in some guys to beat him up)
iv. Very High--25 million to 35 million (Search and Destroy)
v. Requires FFF execution (Send the school on anyone in this category, even if they're handcuffed together, chased by girls all over the school, or have a summoning war going on)

7. Any other criteria can be added, amended, or deleted at the majority of the forum's discretion to ensure fairness. Please do understand that we are using the laws of Baka-Tsuki and not the SI unit for harem valuations, thank you.

I have modified the post to for evaluation for every anti-harem-lead detectives. To all detectives, please use this post for the bounty department to determine the bounty level for each playboy.~Teh Ping
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

Name: Kinji Tohyama
Blatant crushes on character: 10+
Girl with Crush 01: Aria H. Kanzaki
Girl with Crush 02: Shirayuki Hotogi
Girl with Crush 03: Reki Ulus
Girl with Crush 04: Riko Mine
Girl with Crush 05: Jeanne d'Arc the 30th
Girl with Crush 06: Elle Watson
Girl with Crush 07: Kaname
Girl with Crush 08: Kikuyo Kagataka
Girl with Crush 09: Moe Motiduki
Girl with Crush 10: Hotogi Konayuki
Covert crushes on character: 1
Girl with Crush 1: Fuuma Hina
Why character deserves to get bounty: Have you seen this guy? Most harem heroes are pretty dense. Kinji, however, mostly only acts like he is. The reason for this is his Hysteria Savant Syndrome, where he basically turns into a gigolo. And catches bullets with his teeth. He's not just superpowered; his superpower makes him flirt with and attract girls. He's got a high-ranking noblewoman being tsundere for him (Aria), he's one of the only men allowed within a yandere's sacred temple grounds (Shirayuki), he's apparently engaged to a cold sniper girl... and even the other girls are pretty crazy themselves. Also? Not very many covert crushes. Jeanne could be argued, I suppose, but seriously...
Prospective options (guys) for other girls to fall for: Off-chance, his brother, who also has Hysteria Mode. No other particularly notable male characters in the series.
Things to take note of when taking on said character: He has friends. Kinji isn't the hanging-back type; his harem is composed of superpowered, super-skilled girls with a tendency towards strong personal devotion, and he fights together on the front lines. Each of them is a serious threat alone (especially Reki). Together, you have to completely outclass them in all ranges and ability in order to have a realistic chance of success. Also? He can catch bullets with his teeth. Yeah.
Overall assessment of threat level: High (As soon as they know you're there)

Name: Kamito Kazehaya
Density Level: 1 (1m) [Known to tease girls and is at least aware of the idea of romance... not particularly dense]
Indecisiveness Level: 10 (9,313,225) [He's in the kind of situation where he basically CAN'T pick just one unless people start dying...]
Blatant crushes on character: 5+
Girl with Crush 1: Claire Rouge (3m)
Girl with Crush 2: Est (7m) (x1.25 Transforming Girl Multiplier) (0.75x Old Age multiplier) (=6.5625m)
Girl with Crush 3: Rinslet Laurenfrost (3m)
Girl with Crush 4: Restia (8m) (0.75x Old Age multiplier) (=6m)
Girl with Crush 5: Fianna Ray Ordesia (5m)
Covert crushes on character: 1+
Girl with Crush 1: Ellis Fahrengart (1m)
Why character deserves to get bounty: Kamito is a surprisingly dangerous opponent when it comes to these things. For one, he's actually aware of the ways to attract girls, as he's been known to tease them and, thereby, get them interested. However, he's also the type of hero that gets stronger in desperate situations; two very high-level spirits are interested in him, and indeed, he's got contracts with both. Also? He's an extremely rare male summoner in his world (though, as of Volume 2, not the only one, thank goodness, which at least makes him better than Ichika from IS). Also, he's got the setup where it's basically impossible to choose just one girl.
Prospective options (guys) for other girls to fall for: Solomon's heir, maybe, but I doubt it.
Things to take note of when taking on said character: Beware of Est. Seriously beware of Est. The only previously known male summoner was Solomon, with a terrifying 72 summons at once (two summons is rare enough already), who was the legendary demon king in this series. Est is referred to as the sword that killed him and has already demonstrated extremely high-level powers, possibly reaching into god-slaying territory at full force, or at the very least Demon Lord-killing, which is pretty much the same thing in most fantasy series. He's also extremely close to a variety of other summoners... and Restia, who's apparently some exceedingly high-level darkness spirit (always, always dangerous). Of course, once can't forget his personal skill, considering that Kamito's also known as Ren Ashbell, famous throughout the continent as the "girl" who completely crushed "her" competition during a major tournament... considering the tournament is implied to attract some very high-level participants, that means he's already one of the most powerful when he's truly taking stuff seriously.
Overall assessment of threat level: BT$34,875,725 (Very High)
Last edited by Rednal on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

Lets start- Now before any of you freak out, this is a preliminary list subjected to change where the only thing I'm factoring in is the popularity (or Infamy) of character and the series they belong to. Obviously the "10 most wanted" would be decided later from the second tier.

One more thing, so have we decided to make this a Baka-Tsuki list? So LN characters only?

Tier 1 (10 Most Wanted)
--------------------------------------

Tier 2 (Outstanding Warrants)

Ichika from IS
Sugisaki from SnI
Akihisa from Baka Test
Kyon from Haruhi
Kirito from SAO
Touma from Index
Araragi from Monogatari
Ryuuji from ToraDora!
Kyousuke from Oreimo
Kodaka from Haganai
Tori from Horizon

Tier 3 (Misdemeanors)

Harayuki from Accel World
Kinji from HnA
Satou from Ben-to
Saito from ZnT
Natsuru from Kampfer
Yachi from C3
Ayumu from KoZom
Ryner from DenYuuDen
Kakkou from Mushi-Uta
Kio from Asobi ni iku yo!
Itsuki from Rental Magica
Layfon from CSR
Shinkurou from Kurenai
Yuuta from Papakiki
Tatsuya from Makouka
Jirou from Mayo Chiki!
Issei from High School DxD
Niwa from Denpa Onna
Hasegawa from Ro-Kyu-Bu
Last edited by Chaos2Frozen on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

@Rednal:

Strange how you proposed Kamito Kazehaya and not Ichika from IS when you said Ichika is worse...

That aside, I would like to suggest one, though I have no idea how many girls has a crush on this guy...

Name: 上条 当麻 (Kamijō Tōma)
Blatant crushes on character: Sorry... I can't count, I guess my maths failed...
Covert crushes on character: I have no idea either...
(P.S. Misaka and Misaka 10032 and over 10,000 sisters, how many does that count as? I think Misaka is on Blatant? Misaka 10032 on Covert? What about the rest of the sisters?)

Why the character deserves to get bounty:
He claims to be unfortunate, yet any guy (blind or not) will see how damn lucky he is. Has ruined a lot of cute/interesting/cool characters/females. Believed to be lolicon while charming many others. Has picked up(or kidnapped) a loli nun, locked her up in his room, feeding her daily as if she is his pet. Has toyed with girl's feelings. Has made the cool Kaori Kanzaki wear strange clothes. Almost caused the end of the world. The ender of many scientific experiments as well as religions? Always peep at girls changing etc and claims that it is an accident, that it was unfortunate of him/it is his bad luck to (Guys, how many of you would want to enjoy his "bad luck"?), as if he has no interest in girls. Has countless girls of all different traits around him, forming a big harem, and seems to want it to grow bigger with every volume.

Things to take note of when taking on said character:
For some unknown reason, he will suddenly make a comeback and act all cool and become invincible after getting beaten up. So aim to kill in a single strike. Don't forget, his harem has many that are willing to die to protect him! His hand is invincibly powerful and so females are to be warned to not let him use his hungry paws on you, or else you would be left helpless (A young loli had her precious clothes taken apart by his "gentle" touch)!

Overall assessment of threat level: "Requires FFF's execution" if you ask me, but I can't be sure until the list of his victims are accounted for, which can take a long time to compute!!

P.S. Anyone can help to fill up the list of girls that has some crush on him!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
ShadowZeroHeart

Chaos2Frozen's post was made when I was typing the one above...

Anyway may I ask what happens in the case where males love the main char as well? Like in the case of Akihisa, he has quite a number of male fans/lovers as well...

P.S. What gender is Hideyoshi?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote: Anyway may I ask what happens in the case where males love the main char as well? Like in the case of Akihisa, he has quite a number of male fans/lovers as well...
They're two ways to look at it- Either it's Divine Retribution for having a super potent pheromones in which case it lowers his bounty value.

Or it increases their bounty value due to the cross gender threat.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Hideyoshi is an 'it'. Don't think too much. For the guys, you may add the value for the sake of the females liking him.

Chaos, Kamijou Touma will be a definite Tier 0 rank. (Tele-DAD lol), and any LN series will do.

Name: 上条 当麻 (Kamijō Tōma)
Spoiler! :
Blatant crushes on character: The Thundere (Misaka Mikoto), the Headbiter (Index Librorum Prohibitorum), the Yamato Nadeshiko with the handkerchief (Itsuwa), a young Scandinavian(?) girl who always teases our protagonist (Lessar)
Covert crushes on character: Priestess of one of the most bro groups in the Raildex universe, (Kanzaki Kaori), a girl who is always forgotten (______), 9969 clones of the Thundere, a blond short-haired nun who's always getting lost (Orsola Aquinas), a 'de-facto' class rep who's also a health freak (Fukiyose Seiri), a second-year sempai with short hair and is an aide to an Academy City councillor (Kumokawa Seria)
Unknowns: A teacher who looks like a 10-year-old kid, also known as one of the seven great mysterious and a 'mysterious thing' by a certain psychotic Accelerator. (Komoe Tsukuyomi), a red-haired nun who needs shoes with soles 30cm thick (Agnese Sanctis), leader of a magic cabal at the age of 12, (Leivinia Birdway), sister of aforementioned aide who always wears a maid outfit (Kumokawa Maria), and many more unknowns.
Why the character deserves to get bounty:
Spoiler! :
His catchphrase, fukou da. This line is generally said by him because of his bad luck, but as any guy in the story can tell you, including his two bronies from the Delta Trio, he has an unfathomable luck with scoring with girls. By the end of the 3rd volume, his harem had already grown to more than 9000. If the number of people in the harems would be the power levels, he could have beaten Vegeta in Dragonball Z with a chance to go further and attain Super Fukou Da. Note that his harem has grown to almost 10,000 people within 4 months, a feat no one both in the fiction and the non-fiction world could acclaim to, even the legendary basketball player Wilt Chamberlain. However, as expected of the moniker ‘His Denseness’, he goes about spewing cliché words of righteousness before punching them in the face and doesn’t notice the harem around him.
Things to take note of when taking on said character:
Spoiler! :
His punch is like a zombifier. Once any girl gets punched by him, there’s a tendency for them to be attracted to him somewhat and switch sides. Guys who were punched by him have reported a tendency to gain their own harems, and may switch sides out of a sudden. Do not, I repeat, do not let this guy get up, for no matter how much of a beating he takes, he will never surrender and will somehow transfer his bad luck to the enemies for them to lose. People wearing magical clothing are advised not to get near to him to avoid having their clothes blown off. Known to be able to increase his charm with girls with the power of alcohol, scoring with 12 girls in less than 30 minutes in a particular infamous event in Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament 2). Also, cutting off his right hand is never an option even though it’s his main option in attacking, as there may be something coming out from Tarturus inside…
Overall assessment of threat level: "Requires FFF's execution"
Valuation of threat level (1.5x multiplier for girls younger than him):
Misaka Mikoto, Queen of the KonoSugoi girl''s ranking for 3 straight years, maximum value of 8 million under clause aii and top rank in KonoSugoi for a max value of 4 million: 12,000,000 (x1.5) = 18 million
Index, Epopymous character and ranked 3rd on the KonoSugoi ranking for the year 2011, 4.8 million value since not a lot of people who watched the anime likes her + 3.2 million in ranking of KonoSugoi: 8,000,000 (x1.5) = 12 million
Itsuwa,7th in KonoSugoi in 2011 and a Yamato Nadeshiko, 4.4 million since she's not that popular yet amongst anime fans + 1.6 million from Kono Sugoi: 6,000,000
Lessar, Overly lustful for her age: 3,000,000 (x1.5) = 4.5 million
Orsola Aquinas, stated by the author to be the girl he likes as the wife: 1,000,000
Unknown girl, variable value, we will evaluate her at: 1,000,000i
Kanzaki Kaori, super hot body for an 18 year old girl who looks like she should be modeling for Levis or something (and also cosplayed as an Ero-Fallen Angel maid): 1,500,000
Clones, still learning their emotions, but have much potential as the clones of the Thundere, all 9,968 of them: 100,000 * 9,968 = 996,800,000. (x1.5) = 1.4952 billion
Fukiyose Seiri, subjected to popularity upon her introduction in the Daihaseisai arc in the anime Index II: 1,500,000.
Kumokawa Seria, known as a beautiful sempai amongst the students in her school and caused an uproar when she sent a letter to Kamijou Touma who wasn't in school: 1,000,000
Density of protagonist: 5,000,000 x(1.6) = 8 million (multiplier of dense, x2.0 for a 10 in denseness rating, a x1.0 for a 5, a x0.4 for a 2 and so on)

Overall value of bounty: BT$1,547,200,000 (+1,000,000i).
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

Teh_ping wrote: Chaos, Kamijou Touma will be a definite Tier 0 rank. (Tele-DAD lol), and any LN series will do.

[...]

Overall value of bounty: BT$1,547,200,000.

Isn't that a tad bit too dramatic ^^;

ainsoph9 wrote:
I propose the following:
1. Number of girls
a. Each girl is worth a set amount.
This is a given.
ainsoph9 wrote: 2. Age of girls
a. Every girl that is within the character's age range is kept in line with the base amount. (i.e., if each girl is worth $1,000,000 and the girl that likes him is 16 while the main character is 17, she is still worth $1,000,000.)
b. Every girl that is "below the line" doubles the bounty for that girl.
c. Every girl that is "below the line for her" does a 1.5x multiplier for that girl.
3. "Moe-factor" of girls
a. Since the "moe-factor" and any physical and character traits that appeal to people are relative, this should not affect the bounty amount. (Note: See Section 4a and 4b for an alternative.)
To sum it up this is the 'Quality of the Girls'.

(I don't really like the idea that age play quite a multiplier in score though.)

Not all harems are the same- The monogatari girls are not the same as the Kampfer girls etc. and Harem protagonists are judged heavily on the quality of their girls so We're going to need to find a way to factor in the 'moe'... The simplest objective way is through democracy.

In addition, some of those girls are heavily armed, that seem to play a BIG factor.
ainsoph9 wrote: 4. Density of MC
a. While this is somewhat relative, some money should be "rewarded" for how dense the MC is. b. Using a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the densest, each addition point should be given a set amount.
c. A vote will be taken to determine the character's density with the average being the final score.
5. Indecisiveness of MC
a. See section 4 for how to decide.
Rather than a score chart, how about a score board? Tally the number of unforgivable act of ignorance.

But does this make them less of a threat (therefore a lower bounty) or does it make them more of a threat?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I am trying to keep things simple here to avoid subjectivity and this becoming a long, painful process, instead of something fun. :wink:

As for the age being involved, you have to admit that when girls below the legal limit or above the legal limit while the MC is below it are actively pursuing the MC, something is really wrong with that picture. If the MC allows for it to happen (which frequently happens) and does not say no, usually that is only something someone without a spine or a slime bucket would do. More often than not, it indicates a psychosis, not another kind of problem.

Concerning the moe factor, perhaps we should factor in the number of times the MC gets his butt kicked by the harem as a way to lower the bounty.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

You know, guys, the point is to find a way to kill these harem leads without actually going serious...

Just value them according to your opinions (with the rough guidelines above)
ShadowZeroHeart

ainsoph9 wrote:I am trying to keep things simple here to avoid subjectivity and this becoming a long, painful process, instead of something fun. :wink:

As for the age being involved, you have to admit that when girls below the legal limit or above the legal limit while the MC is below it are actively pursuing the MC, something is really wrong with that picture. If the MC allows for it to happen (which frequently happens) and does not say no, usually that is only something someone without a spine or a slime bucket would do. More often than not, it indicates a psychosis, not another kind of problem.

Concerning the moe factor, perhaps we should factor in the number of times the MC gets his butt kicked by the harem as a way to lower the bounty.
MC's age aside, do you really want to consider age or appearance for the girls? Because some character's age are wrong, like Shana who has lived for way too long, which is also the setting for some characters in many fantasy novels. Also, some may be of legal age, but they look like they are ten or twelve? There is a really grey line there...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Ignoring the extremes like Shana might be a good idea here. When I wrote the above, I was thinking solely in terms of more "normal" human ages and lifespans. As far as appearance goes, that would not work too well, would it...? :?
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Don't make it too difficult, just assume that they're all underaged.

I have set a standard guideline for the valuation of each harem lead under Ainsoph's post.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

b. Any girl who's stated to be less than 15 in age will have a 1.5x multiplier tag slapped on them. (We have to do this for the sake of justice as per rule no.53 on Baka-Tsuki: Thou shall not allow lolicons.)
Does being under 12 give an extra bonus? *thinking of Ro-Kyu-Bu*
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Commune”