That annoying little feeling of "what if"

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

moustachelot
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

That annoying little feeling of "what if"

Post by moustachelot »

Hey guys, it's been on my mind recently that sometimes when I read an LN or watch an anime that involves romance, though I mostly believe the protagonist should end up with the main heroine, there's always the feeling that he should have ended up with a different girl, I felt this most strongly in Oreimo, when most of me believed Kyousuke should end up with Kirino, but another part of me strongly believes he should have ended up with Ayase and I kept getting that "what if" feeling. Does anyone else get that feeling?
BitterSugar
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: That annoying little feeling of "what if"

Post by BitterSugar »

Well, it's only natural. Pretty common feeling drawn by stories which features romance and alternate possibilities..
WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE FANFICTIONS! YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Want something edited? Feel free to private message me and I'll see what I can do.

dalek
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Date A Live :)
...but since it's down, I'm in limbo...
so it's going to be ZnT if it's still up.

Re: That annoying little feeling of "what if"

Post by dalek »

Yeah. I got that whilst reading Date A Live book 3. What if Tokisaki Kurumi didn't kill people? What if Tohka could control her jealousy? What if Kotori didn't boss Shidou around so much? (Most notable in book 1.) What if I would just be quiet?
Spoiler! :
RoR account:s04
XDA account:i747m
BT username:dalek
Open the spoiler, it is the box...
Spoiler! :
Watch it all and you are a box god.
...open the box, my friend...

Return to “Commune”