White Album

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: White Album

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

Err....it's 1998.....so yeah that's why I say WA is something dear to all us 90s gamers...

I just hope the same thing doesn't happen to Dies Irae.....I don't want to be like 30 something when I finally see an anime for it coz that's just weird....

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

this dies irae?? quite a tall order, but not impossible seeing there's something like Type-Moon's Fate series, besides there has to be quite the local (jap) fanbase for such a title to persist some 5+ years. just keep the ears up and good news might drop by. 8)

personally, i'd like to see anime for:
幼なじみは大統領 (for the :lol: )
失われた未来を求めて (i'm a sucker for time travel, but it doesn't have to be as epic as Steins;Gate)
and of course dc3. :mrgreen: (last one's yet to face the test of time though, maybe next year.. :? )
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

shichinanatsu wrote:this dies irae?? quite a tall order, but not impossible seeing there's something like Type-Moon's Fate series, besides there has to be quite the local (jap) fanbase for such a title to persist some 5+ years. just keep the ears up and good news might drop by. 8)
Consumer PSP version out in June....that will be the real deciding factor. Seeing how Masada's works (namely the trilogy of Paradise Lost, Dies and Kajiri Kamui Kagura) are the next big fantasy power battle eroge and Type-Moon's biggest contender in that scene in Japan....if the PSP edition sells well, that may be possible...

Also can someone tell me why the hell the PSP port is listed as 17+ in that link? I thought PSP versions are usually non-H....

There is a DC and DCII anime no?

Osana is like Zombie basically....

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@Cosmic: H ratings in jap are 18+, so if the PSP port's rating is 17+, then it might be either violent/bloody/gory, or loaded with ecchi (or both). 8) i wouldn't know though, i have quite the aversion to somewhat over-hyped titles, like say FMA and Fate. to each their own.. 8)

and yeah, there were anime for DC and DC2, but looking back imo it was overall a B-. but as with previous experiences (Shuffle!), the anime is what drove me to seek out the original, and introduced me to the world of VNs. this time around, i HOPE dc3 is done better justice if animated, but from the looks of it i can't help but expect a jap rendition of HP and Hogwarts, with a side of Endless Eight.. :?
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)

Return to “Animes”