Elfen Lied Body Count

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Elfen Lied Body Count

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Body count

Episode 1

* 25 security staff members (Deceased; killed by Lucy)
* Kisaragi (Deceased; decapitated by Lucy)

Episode 2

* 1 SAT officer (Deceased; smashed hole through the chest, hand with machine gun cut off, head also severed from the neck);
* Bando (Infected Survivor; right arm torn off, left arm twisted, and blinded by Lucy)

Episode 3

* Kōta, Mayu, & Yuka (Survivors; Lucy attempted to kill them all but she stopped when she recalled her memories of Kouta after seeing his face)

Episode 4

* Nana (Survivor; arms and legs dismembered by Lucy);
* Lucy (Survivor; vectors temporarily incapacitated by Nana)

Episode 5

* Mayu (Physically abused prior to start of the main story; molested by her step-father)
* Professor Yū Kakuzawa (Deceased; decapitated by Lucy)

Episode 6

* Unnamed girl (Deceased or infected; collapsed, possibly dead, after Lucy's vector entered her head)

Episode 7

* (No casualties)

Episode 8

* Arakawa (Survivor; shot in the right arm by Director Kakuzawa)
* Tomō and three orphanage kids (Deceased prior to start of the main story; heads blown off by child Lucy)
* Child Lucy's dog (Deceased prior to start of the main story; beaten to death by Tomō using a flower vase)

Episode 9

* Child Kōta (Survivor; child Lucy attempted to kill him twice but could not do it)
* Two families (Deceased prior to start of the main story; killed by child Lucy)
* 6 people at festival (Deceased prior to start of the main story; killed by child Lucy)

Episode 10

* 3 police officers (Deceased prior to start of the main story; decapitated by unnamed Diclonius girl 1)
* Unnamed Diclonius girl 1 (Deceased prior to start of the main story; shot to death by police officers)
* Boy with dog (Deceased prior to start of the main story; decapitated by unnamed Diclonius girl 2)
* Unnamed Diclonius girl 2 (Missing)
* 2 Security staff members and 1 doctor (Deceased prior to start of the main story; decapitated by Number 03)
* Number 03 (Deceased prior to start of the main story; shot in the head by Professor Yū Kakuzawa)
* Omori (Infected Survivor; by Number 03)
* Kurama (Infected Survivor; by Number 03)
* Omori's daughter (Deceased prior to start of the main story; newborn Diclonius disposed of by Kurama)
* 10 Diclonius newborns (Deceased prior to start of the main story; killed by Kurama, as he told Yū Kakuzawa that he had already disposed of them)
* Hiromi (Deceased prior to start of the main story; committed suicide, died of blood loss)
* Baby Mariko (Quarantined prior to start of the main story; kept isolated from the world inside a confinement tank since birth)

Episode 11

* Saito (Deceased; bisected by Mariko)
* Shirakawa (Survivor; almost killed by Mariko)
* Mariko (Survivor; right arm exploded, after Saito detonated a bomb inside her)

Episode 12

* 20+ police officers and 2 inspectors (Survivor; knocked out by Nana)
* 20+ SAT officers (Deceased; all killed by Lucy)
* Mariko (Survivor; vectors temporarily incapacitated by Nana)
* Shirakawa (Deceased; bisected by Lucy, after she walked into the range of the Diclonius' vectors)
* Kanae (Deceased prior to start of the main story; bisected by child Lucy)
* Kōta's father (Deceased prior to start of the main story; decapitated by child Lucy)
* Child Kōta (Survivor; traumatized at witnessing the death of his family)
* Isobe (Survivor; crawled away, unseen by Lucy)

Episode 13

* Nana (Survivor; rescued by Kurama after falling into ocean, then later saved by Lucy from Isobe who pointed gun at her)
* Isobe (Deceased; decapitated by Lucy)
* Bando (Survivor; life spared by Lucy)
* 2 SAT officers (Deceased; ripped into pieces by Mariko and Lucy, respectively)
* Lucy (Survivor; beaten unconscious by Mariko's vectors, having her right horn sliced off)
* Mariko (Deceased; exploded when bomb inside her detonated)
* Kurama (Deceased; caught in explosion after bomb inside Mariko detonated)
* Lucy/Nyū (Missing; went to face SAT force, where her remaining horn broke off. Later a shadowy figure is shown in front of the Inn and Wanta is barking at the person. The music box stops playing right before the last note of the song when the broken clock suddenly begins to work, possibly implying this person to be Lucy)
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Wow you actually went through Elfen lied and bothered to count all the dead? lol

It's unfortunate that they left the ending incomplete.

The manga is much different from the anime and actually HAS a ending.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

I plan on reading the manga so don't spoil it for me. And I got this off the Elfen Lied wiki. I found it amusing.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

The manga is currently being translated by Illuminati and some other group. They have up to ch75 done atm.

http://www.illuminati-manga.com/
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Yeah thats where I planned on getting it from. Still waiting for Gantz, Oy!
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Yeah Gantz is going so slowly >.>

I think they're lacking people for the project atm ._.
Or maybe the sub just gets released slowly -_-
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

I read up on it on the forum. They are lacking guys to tidy up the Raw I guess. Doesn't seem that hard of a job though.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Elfen Lied had so many scattered body (parts) that I didn't bother counting.
/me claws out throat and dies
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

If you want high body counts, I recommend Akira. (Can't beat the classics...)

That said, the Elfen Lied anime sucked hard. Everyone says the magna is better so I'm willing to give it a shot... Where can I find the first three volumes? Illuminati manga only seems to list 4, 5 and 6.
=Smidge=
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Mangadownload.net/com(?) Has them, but some of it isn't from Illuminati.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Really? Akira manga or movie? I don't remember it having that high of a bodycount. Certainly not to the level of Elfen Lied.

Well....

Graphic bodycount anyway. Not... "the whole of Tokyo" bodycount.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Dude Gundam Seed had a pretty big body count now that I think about it. Not just innocent bystanders but also supporting characters. :shock:
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

It's amazing how in Seed, the characters get all whiny over one or two people's deaths. When they totally don't realize how many others they've slaughtered to get to their position before that.
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

The manga is better, but I prefer the cliff-hanger ending in the anime version because in the manga....
Spoiler! :
HE MARRIES HIS COUSIN!!!!! WTF!!
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Noo!
Spoiler! :
I want Lucy x Kohta! It's just plain weird that he marries his cousin! I hope Lucy managed to infect the world in the end though..
[/spoiler]

Return to “Animes”