Anime winter 2010/2011

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anime winter 2010/2011

Post by Poke2201 »

So you want a laptop where you can reposition a keyboard and monitor as you wish?

Or instead of laptop, just a plain computer?
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yep, a plain computer is fine for me... Though it would be interesting a laptop where you could move the monitor away from the keyboard for 10 or 20 centimeters.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Have fun trying to pitch that.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Actually I don't think it would be hard at all, though it would probably be costly until you figure the best way of doing it.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Yeah. find a way to get all the delicate parts where the delicate LCD screen is, and then you've done it.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

What? No need to change it at all. A laptop has mainly two parts, if the connections were made longer it would be done.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I dunno about you, but I dont like cables. So one cable connecting the keyboard to the monitor would be best.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Wait, what!? You don't like cables so a cable would be best?

And yes a cable would probably be good but then the monitor wouldn't have suport...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Cables arent exactly the best support either....

But i like this idea...
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yep there lies the problem... I find it would be great to have something you can carry easily(at least easier than a computer) yet it also being somewhat comfortable.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well there are those things fold open computer tables use.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Hum... I don't know what you mean there?
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Tough to explain, tough to name. I'll find a picture some time.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Ok, I will await you then. But don't take as long as the story ok?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno wrote:Yep there lies the problem... I find it would be great to have something you can carry easily yet it also being somewhat comfortable.
an underwear?

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”