Release your hatred!

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShApEsHiFt3r
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

Almost everything before 2000 .

Now that I've killed off about 93% of anime I shall erase everything yaoi/yuri/hard-core shoujo(not gonna explain what that is)+most mecha from my wishlist...
Now there are about 300-350 anime left and I've watched about 200-210 of them.
Woot xD
Claies
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Claies »

I despise sports animes or any kind of anime that exaggerates some mundane and minor sport/game into an international competition with special skills and magical properties that can change all of mankind etc. etc. etc. (i.e. Hikaru no Go, Yu-Gi-Oh).

I also hate:
- Subpar art that looks like you could have done it in Flash if you felt like it, such as simple zooming and panning, enlarging and shrinking one static or barely moving picture, etc. (i.e. Saiyuki)
- Shitty synthesizer music from the depths of 20th century MIDI hell (i.e. Fruits Basket)
- Talking heads that have to wait for one to finish before another can start
- Repeat above, but actions that have to wait for one to finish before another can start
- Painfully gigantic eyes (i.e. Fruits Basket)
- Plotless action (Slice-of-life doesn't count...I love slice-of-life)
- Fanservice (if I want to see characters in less clothing, I'll go see fanwork or doujins)
- Harems
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ben1234 »

Add whatever they did to make StrikerS crappy to my list.

Return to “Animes”