Kyon's sister-alien/time traveler/esper/slider (spoilers)

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

I don't see why the Organization couldn't (or wouldn't) hire skilled but otherwise perfectly normal people for more mundane tasks. Neither Arakawa nor Mori have demonstrated any abnormal qualities.

=Smidge=
Shadowfall
Astral Realm

Post by Shadowfall »

I'm just picking holes in the the full name = special argument ;)

The Tamaru brothers are both named in full, and are part of the Organisation, yet we haven't seen any special abilities from them either.

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ch ... i_Suzumiya would have it that Mori's full name is Mori Sonou.

Also Kyon gave the full name of his sister's friend he wrote about in volume 8.
LQY
Astral Realm

Post by LQY »

I believe Kyon's sister is not a normal human being because she is about 10 years old and has enough strength to move Kyon's body.

Evidence: Episode 14's beginning, Kyon was pull down the bed by his little sister.

My sister said it is impossible for a small girl to be that strong!
Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

well its not that hard to get people out of bed.

>.> I still say she's a slider
FatPianoBoy
Astral Realm

Post by FatPianoBoy »

Setherzam wrote:well its not that hard to get people out of bed.

I'm interested in hearing just how any of this could be possible. She's his younger sister, meaning that he watched her grow up and probably remembers the day she came home from the hospital. How do we reconcile that if she's from another dimension/world?
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

FatPianoBoy wrote:
Setherzam wrote:well its not that hard to get people out of bed.

I'm interested in hearing just how any of this could be possible. She's his younger sister, meaning that he watched her grow up and probably remembers the day she came home from the hospital. How do we reconcile that if she's from another dimension/world?
She's older than three years old, which is how old 'their world' is.
Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

maybe she's not from another dimension but still has teh ability to travel to different dimensions. Sort of like how Itsuki suddenly gained Esper powers
FatPianoBoy
Astral Realm

Post by FatPianoBoy »

Setherzam wrote:maybe she's not from another dimension but still has teh ability to travel to different dimensions. Sort of like how Itsuki suddenly gained Esper powers
Hmm... I could roll with that, but it would feel a bit random and superfluous.

I adopted Kyonism pretty early, but I still have a hard time imagining his little sister being more than she appears.

Return to “Animes”