Spring season of 2007

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ben1234 »

Whoever said SHnY was getting a season 2 should be shot for starting false rumors.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

It's more like speculation, given Haruhi's popularity, it wouldn't be odd seeing a season 2.
/me claws out throat and dies
SIayer12
Astral Realm

Post by SIayer12 »

yea Tsubasa seems cancaled, Kiddy Grade people have to encode, and the other season r like next year xD
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

... heads are going to rolls
SIayer12
Astral Realm

Post by SIayer12 »

but I don't care I'm only 13 XD
obaka-san
Astral Realm

Post by obaka-san »

:shock: :arrow: :? :arrow: :evil:
SIayer12
Astral Realm

Post by SIayer12 »

yea well can u translate that for me... I'm just a teenager XD
Falco
Astral Realm

Post by Falco »

ben1234 wrote:Whoever said SHnY was getting a season 2 should be shot for starting false rumors.
http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2006/1 ... ason-news/

>ハルヒ第二期がどんどん遠ざかっていくなあ・・・orz

ハルヒ第二期は、再来年予定だったのが、スケジュール前倒しになって、来年秋で確定だそうですよ。ちなみに 、ゼロの使い魔第二期も来年秋スタートで調整中らしい。

追記. 大きく取り上げたわけではないのに、ハルヒ二期の噂に対する反応が大きすぎて驚く。ちなみに情報元は、前に 新劇場版エヴァの速報を寄せてくれたのと同じ方からのタレコミです。

Moon Phase reports that the second season of Haruhi (long believed to exist and only needing confirmation) will debut in the Fall of 2007, instead of in 2008 as planned. This is, of course, good news for all of us Haruhiists. Stay tuned for official confirmation.
SIayer12
Astral Realm

Post by SIayer12 »

so it's coming out this fall when I go back to school?
Byakko
Astral Realm

Post by Byakko »

ben1234 wrote:Whoever said SHnY was getting a season 2 should be shot for starting false rumors.
Just adding onto what Falco pointed out :
the people who made SHnY (season 1) are the same people working on the Full Metal Panic series and Lucky Star. So of course, they can't start season 2 of Haruhi if they're still working on Lucky Star, and also, they'll have to switch between Haruhi and FMP.
Also as it is mentionned in Falco's quote, it really was officially... "heavily hinted" that there really would be a season 2 (not just to please the fanboys, I mean). We're even getting it faster than originally intended, apparently.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

KyoAni's only project right now is Lucky Star. There hasn't been any word about another FMP. Its very likely that Haruhi Season 2 will be the fall series, followed up by Clannad early next year.

I'm hoping someone will prove me wrong though because I'd prefer another FMP... <3 8)
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

I would like another FMP too. Apparently Clannad is coming out sometime around October of next year . . . Well, can't wait till Haruhi season 2 comes out.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Oct. eh? Hmm that leaves the Spring season open for a new project.

/crossesfingers
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Well, I saw this on ANN. Might be wrong but probably not. /me crossesfingers too.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Falco wrote:http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2006/1 ... ason-news/

>ハルヒ第二期がどんどん遠ざかっていくなあ・・・orz

ハルヒ第二期は、再来年予定だったのが、スケジュール前倒しになって、来年秋で確定だそうですよ。ちなみに 、ゼロの使い魔第二期も来年秋スタートで調整中らしい。

追記. 大きく取り上げたわけではないのに、ハルヒ二期の噂に対する反応が大きすぎて驚く。ちなみに情報元は、前に 新劇場版エヴァの速報を寄せてくれたのと同じ方からのタレコミです。

Moon Phase reports that the second season of Haruhi (long believed to exist and only needing confirmation) will debut in the Fall of 2007, instead of in 2008 as planned. This is, of course, good news for all of us Haruhiists. Stay tuned for official confirmation.
Byakko wrote:Just adding onto what Falco pointed out :
the people who made SHnY (season 1) are the same people working on the Full Metal Panic series and Lucky Star. So of course, they can't start season 2 of Haruhi if they're still working on Lucky Star, and also, they'll have to switch between Haruhi and FMP.
Also as it is mentionned in Falco's quote, it really was officially... "heavily hinted" that there really would be a season 2 (not just to please the fanboys, I mean). We're even getting it faster than originally intended, apparently.
I don't see Moon Phase as an official source, not like I'd mind a SHnY 2 for fall 07. It's just that I can't really celebrate without an official announcement.

Return to “Animes”