fighting

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

fighting

Post by b0mb3r »

out of all the animations u seen on ppl fighting each other in anime, which has the best fight scenes? also which anime u think is full of actions and is fluid with them.

baka baka baka
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Darker than Black. All the way.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Hmm, thats a toughie. Full Metal Panic, Tenjou Tenge, Naruto, Bleach, Gundam Seed/08th MS Team, and Gantz all have their fair share of fluid fight scenes. Even Kanon 2006 and SHnY had good ones.

My favorite... hmmm... Possibly in FMP:TSR where Mao fought with Xia Yu Lan. I can't really decide, there are too many good fight scenes out there. :?
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I can't say I remember any good ones in Bleach, TGM. The CS2 Sasuke vs Kyuubi Naruto was a well done fight though. Rurouni Kenshin has some good fights.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Dan wrote:I can't say I remember any good ones in Bleach, TGM. The CS2 Sasuke vs Kyuubi Naruto was a well done fight though. Rurouni Kenshin has some good fights.
The whole Soul Society arc was riddle with good short fights. Ones I enjoyed were Ichigo vs. Kenpachi and Ichigo vs. Byakuya.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Oh great, another question I actually have to think about...

*4.5 hours of intense(?!) thinking later*

Shakugan no Shana had some pretty good fight scenes, so did Fate/Stay Night, Blood+ was good, but not great, and Kiddy Grade was OK up to the end.

Now my favorite is... Nanoha, name me any other series where lolis blast each other with magic, starting a friendship then having a 3rd season with a 10 year time skip where it involves said ex-lolis blasting new lolis with more magic.
Falco
Astral Realm

Post by Falco »

s-cry-ed.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

the assassin vs saber scene in Fate was pretty cool. Though a bit short the final fight scene in Rozen Maiden was pretty nice. D. Greyman some neat fight scenes too
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

The Yuki vs Asakura fight was really short, but it really showed the amazing animation quality that kyoanime is all about!
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

I enjoyed the Kenshin fight scenes more than any other anime fight scenes, probably because its so realistic. You don't see people suddenly receiving power ups or brandishing hidden, unknown moves that they only recently completed or anything :roll:

Once Kenshin gets to his Ougi, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki, there's a fullstop. No more silly 'Hyper-Ougi' type moves or anything (well, aside from the last battle with Ren, where he used a skill never seen before).
/me claws out throat and dies
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

HolyCow wrote:I enjoyed the Kenshin fight scenes more than any other anime fight scenes, probably because its so realistic.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Setherzam wrote:
HolyCow wrote:I enjoyed the Kenshin fight scenes more than any other anime fight scenes, probably because its so realistic.
WOW! so realistic! they really quite dedicated those animators, huh? Must of taken months to research abd to gather such historically accurate martial art techniques, i bet that evolved to kill giant crabs which ran feral all over the land of nippon, you really had to find it's weak spot to do massive damage.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Setherzam wrote:
... And due to the blood :D
/me claws out throat and dies

Return to “Animes”