Saki

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Saki

Post by chrnno »

Poke2201 wrote:
chrnno wrote:Yep, 21 I hear?

We do have more care in relation to driving though, a glass of beer is already more than you take if you are going to drive. That's enforced more or less well but only in more movimented areas.

Well I guess if balances out then.
Yeah at least we don't have any problems with that...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Is this a good thing?
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Not having problems? Off course, how is it over there regarding driving accidents caused by drunken people?
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Oh just fine... Almost dying every day is fun.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I see... But then it's not like anyone cares that more people die of driving accidents in the other world than by anything else. :roll:
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well yeah, I mean who cares if you die by car, its all about crashing for 30,000 feet. :roll:
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yep. Each year accident caused by donkeys and mules kill more than aircraft accidents.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well thats just sucks ass now dont it?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yep, it really shows that in the end facts hardly matter.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Yeah, its all about where the money goes. Or power, what ever your poison is.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yep though people's want of belief in certain things does play an important part.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Thats a very good point, but it just leads to power.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yes but power separated from anyone, certainly people can use it but it belongs to no one and serves no cause.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well then its like superpowers. Its a luck of the draw.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Maybe but it is somewhat random so it is tricky to actually use. Sometimes it simply fails to do anything at all..

Return to “Animes”