Saki

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Saki

Post by chrnno »

Keyword, "significant way".
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Still though, with weather, ANYTHING IS SIGNIFICANT.

If its cloudy in friggin london, then its storming over Berlin, and sunny down in Beijing, and raining in Tokyo.

If it was sunny in friggin London, then it could possibly be cloudy in Berlin, Storming in Beijing, and snowing in Tokyo.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

It is more like the planets are there for a really good reason, which allows life to exist on Earth.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Lets not going to contemplating our navels here. :wink:
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Oh no! I put on another pound again! I am simply just going to have to go on a diet! :roll:
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Dont worry it will just vanish from existence like every anime characters food does...
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

ainsoph9 wrote:It is more like the planets are there for a really good reason, which allows life to exist on Earth.
Or they might be responsible for life not existing in another planets or moon of the solar system...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Or... We got lucky. 8)
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well there is a 50% of each happening but as poke suports the other then mine is right.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

chrnno wrote:Well there is a 50% of each happening but as poke suports the other then mine is right.
My theory is based on pure luck. I support neither.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

You see there was 2 possibilities, yours sheer luck and mine it makes no difference.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Are you not forgetting Ainsophs?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I deliberately chose to ignore it so to increase my own chances.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

But that isn't fair, what happens if yours wins, but the odds of it happening are so astronomical it had to have been luck?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Then we would both be right, I guess I can live with that.

Return to “Animes”