Inuyasha

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Inuyasha

Post by ainsoph9 »

For those of you who were unable to keep up with the manga that lasted an eternity, here is the link for the anime that will finish that eternity...and last another eternity.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... -green-lit

Now, I am glad that they are putting this out, and I am hoping that it will be good, but I kind of wish that they would have finished, say, Ranma 1/2 first. If I had a penny for every anime series that went unfinished when compared to the manga, I could retire along with my offspring for five generations before they were born!
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Re: Inuyasha

Post by Rectifier »

I'm never watching that garbage after the first disappointment. :evil:
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Rectifier wrote:I'm never watching that garbage after the first disappointment. :evil:
same here. i am apparently the only guy in my friends who hates it. they all love it as a god. then again i guess i am no better than liking haruhi

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

My complaint for the most part about this series is the fact that it is like the "The Song that Never Ends" from Lambchop so many years ago along with the constant "Inuyasha!" and "Kagome!" calls to one another that Cartoon Network was apt to point out.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

i watched the anime, and it got too long for me to continue, and its repeating itself over and over...

i read the manga, then i was almost too bored to follow when the ending finally arrived (FINALLY!!)

and what i think of it? IT WENT TOO BLOODY LONG!!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

so I was walking around campus and saw my gay friend watching anime. naturally I am interest what anime my gay friend is watching beside Glass Fleet. It was Inuyasha.....when did he got black hair?

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”