Strike Witches

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Strike Witches

Post by chrnno »

I have more problems with romance, it's annoying when they take so long. When it's an harem focused on comedy I don't mind much.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

chrnno wrote:I have more problems with romance, it's annoying when they take so long. When it's an harem focused on comedy I don't mind much.
Well thats true. But I like the Cute Moments. Makes me remember when I said something like that off hand.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yes but it's a problem if the cute moment is composed of more than one chapter and they have months gap between... :(
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Then thats a total fail.

Seriously.

Unless its a cliffhanger.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I am only describing a common occurence in most mangas... And frankly cliffhanger is a term people aply way too carelessly, there is a different between it and simply annoying the hell out of your readers.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well cliffhanger is more for climax than anything... But its possible a cute moment might become the climax.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Exactly, a random cliffhanger is simply annoying.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well NEXT POST I SHALL REVEAL WHAT I THINK!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well, at least it's not raining... :lol:
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I THINK: That this cliffhanger was positively useless.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well certainly well done but you could have continued my joke.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I always wondered why cliffhangers always had that rain scene....
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I will never watch this series unless they animate the Tiger in the Desert.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I still need to read the manga adaptations...
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Do us both a favor and read the novels.

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”