To be continued?

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: To be continued?

Post by shichinanatsu »

necro-post for necro-ed anime.. 8) seeing another 2-couer or more of Ah My Goddess would let me die with no regrets, especially if they make it to the ending (which the manga is somehow hinting at..) though given how they've been releasing mostly OADs and such since s2 some 6+ y.a., its pretty much a pipe a dream :( other than that, i guess its more pipe dreams after another:
Spoiler! :
FMP
D-Gray Man
Haruhi
Kannagi
Index
Chrome-Shelled Regios
Needless (remake or otherwise)
Working!!
TWGOK
IS
Dragon Crisis!
KoreZon
Ao no Exorcist
KamiMemo
C3
Horizon
Haganai
Acchi Kocchi
Sankarea
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Hyouka
SAO
AW
Chuunibyou
Btooom!
Magi
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

AMG may or may not get another season, although there have been rumors, if I recall correctly. If the manga ended, it would not surprise me totally, seeing that it has been running for over 20 years. :shock: I know, right?

FMP
Spoiler! :
We can all whine and complain about this, but the chances of it happening are slim to none at this point, despite the fans wanting to punch the KyoAni staff.
D-Gray Man
Ao no Exorcist
Horizon

Spoiler! :
No comment.
Haruhi
Kannagi
Chrome-Shelled Regios
Needless (remake or otherwise)
Working!!
Acchi Kocchi
Sankarea
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Hyouka
Dragon Crisis!

Spoiler! :
I have my doubts, but it could happen. Many of these have the story, but some of them just did not do too well. I think Haruhi did well, but the Haruhi craze has kind of died. Kannagi does have a better chance, but the manga-ka has her share of problems, especially since she kind of peeved off her fanbase. Regios got cut short because the author died, if I recall correctly. Needless would be awesome, but they would probably have to rework the ending of the anime. Working! did well, but I do not know if the manga is still well-known. Acchi Kocchi did not do too well, sadly. Sankarea needs more time before another season because they started making the anime too soon. Tasogare was good, but I do not know if they can make another season. Hyouka is one of those love/hate series from what I know, although I have yet to see it. Dragon Crisis! was meh at best and probably will not get another season.
TWGOK
IS

Spoiler! :
This should happen. I have heard of confirmation to that effect.
KoreZon
KamiMemo
C3
Haganai
Chuunibyou
Btooom!

Spoiler! :
I agree that many of these could go for another season, but some of them need to be written first like Haganai. Others, I do not know if the interest is there.
SAO
AW

Spoiler! :
We can dream, but this is most likely not going to happen. The story is over with the exception of the crossover with Accel World, which could and should get another season.
Index should get another season. It is not like they lack the material to pull it off. Plus, Railgun S is receiving good reviews in Japan right now. So, the chances of another index happening are pretty good as far as I am concerned.

I can say for sure that more Magi is not a pipe dream. There has been confirmation of another season.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Index, SAO, AW and Horizon will get new seasons.
yajra03
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by yajra03 »

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

" nope, god hates us. even if we go, he'll send us back "
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

larethian wrote:Hmm, I'm pretty sure Index, SAO, AW and Horizon will get new seasons.
How can SAO get a new season? I thought that the LNs were finished.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

keeping tabs on AMG ever since i picked it up, hell, its pretty much my clock and calendar since it began a month before i came to be so WTH age reminder.. :cry:

SAO as in SAO + ALO main are finished, but that still leaves the rest of ALO and GGO, never mind UnderWorld..
Spoiler! :
me wanna see how they make fun of Kirito's Jedi moments 8)
AW left teasers in the final ep so it sure would tick the fans off if s2 doesn't materialize.

Horizon II kinda worried me since the last few eps were pretty much like s1's ending with only shuffled/add'l chars, not to mention they didn't leave much of a hint unlike s1. if we don't get it sometime before winter then i guess it'll be summer '14.. of course i haven't been reading the news lately so prove me wrong.. :mrgreen:

on a wholly unrelated note, since WA2's up this fall, wonder which gets scheduled next, Grisaia from 2~ ya or Daito of less than 3 months? :? with Rakuen around the corner, Daito's FD probably on or before summer comiket, not to mention Angel Beats getting a VN, '13 sure is looking good for VNs and adaptations, or so i would like to think.. :lol:
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Dalam
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

I really hope they do a season 3 of Horizon. "Save you from anything" at the end of the last episode....gave me shivers. XD
Then there was an image floating around that revealed something about either an OVA, or a 3rd season since it had Neito's mother prominently.
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
Dohma
Project Translator

Post by Dohma »

Infinite Stratos 2 has been confirmed for production, and the new novel comes out tomorrow, but there's no air date yet, probably next year. (http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/is2/)

I'd love to see SAO continued and I don't doubt it will given its popularity. I'd also love a sequel to Lucky Star, but I'm afraid KyoAni won't.
I hope Ao no Exorcist and Soul Eater get reanimated (FMA-style) when the manga are done 'cause I didn't like the anime endings, but that's probably wishful thinking.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

The closest you will get with Lucky Star is Miyakawa-ke no Fuku, which is airing this season.
kaixax555
Mikuru's Master

Post by kaixax555 »

Probably Hidan no Aria right now

Really wanted to see Rie (VA of Aria) back in action
Passion. Purpose. Drive.
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by lostotaku »

hmm i know these properly wont happen mainly because they are based on LN's which seem, at least to me to only get one or two seasons at most (made only to advertise the books is my guess) :?

hidan no aria (aria the scarlet ammo) (it seems i was 1 of the 100 people who liked it, It got me hooked on the LN's)
spice and wolf
full metal panic (read nearly all the main books, missing two) (at least the ending of tsr closed it really well)
sacred black smith

and the others

ouran highschool host club (First anime I picked and watched :), ive read all the manga want to see the proper ending :) )
trigun
Code geass
darker than black
black lagoon

=these are ones id like to see a second season, but neither worried if it never happens=
Birdy the mighty
guyver bioboosted armor
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
Sephaq
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sephaq »

Trigun won't happen, although i would like, but it had a good ending.

I want more baka test
hidan no aria (I liked it and the whole concept)
MORE DENYUUDEN!! <- I really like ridiculously powerful but lazy MCs

And i have a terrible huge list of manga that i think will never turn into animes, but I really wish they do so.
yajra03

Post by yajra03 »

actually i also wanna see the continuation of hayate no gotoku especially the end of the world arc.

" nope, god hates us. even if we go, he'll send us back "
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by lostotaku »

I think i shall add one more to my list :P

Okami-san and her seven companions

just got it a few days ago and I have not laugh quite as hard since I watched ouran for the first time.....now I just have to see if anyone has translated the novels
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Well I only have 2 that I remember now, that is Mayo-Chiki(I love this one) and densetsu no yuusha. I think that's it, I do have more that I want a new season, oh remembered, Nurarihyon no mago can get one more season(I suppose all of you know why :D ), I would like it to get a proper end.
Call me Nurin!

Return to “Animes”