Anime Winter 2013

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

falcolobo
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anime Winter 2013

Post by falcolobo »

Dexios wrote: Well, I do sympathize with that. The ending of the second season left so many questions unanswered, or rather, it raised more questions than it answered. It should have been clear that they were preparing for another season, but it's been too long indeed...

What about Haganai? When will the second season air? Has it been announced?
Went through the confirmed Fall list for 2012 nothing. No rumors that seem credible either. Basically, no info like Darker than Black. Lets just hope that once some of the OVAs get finished the animation studios will get to work with the important stuff.
"To my only desire, bring forth the beast of possibilities"
-Cardeas Vist (Gundam Unicorn)
Dexios
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dexios »

kiririn wrote:Oreimo S2 will probably air after the ending of the novel.
And when is that? Has it been announced, the end?
"She was wearing one of those strapless dresses. The only thing holding it up was public opinion..."
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

So let's see:

http://static.neregate.com/2012/09/nere ... t-v1.1.png

Do you this winter season will be great?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

We shall see, seeing that not everything has been announced yet. At the same time, I already have several series on my radar.
xfire011
Kyonist

Post by xfire011 »

Savanna Game looks interesting!!
Anyway, I'm planning to watch Da Capo III, but haven't watched the prequels, is the prequels good, should I watch it, guys??
flowerdust
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by flowerdust »

-Content removed by author-
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

Well, Problem Children From Another World has been fairly interesting so far. ^^ That's one series I think I'll keep watching.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

RL's been quite demanding for start-of-2013, so i feel kinda left behind with only recently checking out this season's line-up.. :cry:

continuing series:
Magi
Spoiler! :
picking this title was one of the better choices i've made for fall '12.. if i get a bit more free time that doesn't go to VNs i'd check the manga out.. 8)
Sakura-sou
Spoiler! :
Toradora!'s spiritual descendant :? that being said, its always good for occasional laughs and a bit of what-if in the life of a savant 8)
Psycho-Pass
Spoiler! :
its probably just me, but i can't help but remember the intellectual buzz i got with Ghost in the Shell, particularly S.A.C. outright, its a good distraction from mainstream favorites 8)
Robotics;Notes
Spoiler! :
had no issues with Steins;Gate anime, and while i've yet to touch the source VNs for both, its probably a good time to try Chaos;Head as well, seeing how i enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd offers. :)
current series:
Maoyuu
Spoiler! :
economics isn't usually a topic you see in anime. [C] did have it, but i felt it was too short to really make use of the theme. though i'm a bit wary of the romance and fanservice elements, i'm likely to keep this :)
D.C.III
Spoiler! :
i'm starting to think i might end up hating myself for being a Circus fanboy.. :cry: never mind the dubious success rate of VN-to-anime translations, given the history of DCI and DCII i'm bracing myself for the worst.. not to mention that the VN's sequel, Platinum Partner just had to be pushed back a year to april '14, to make way for what's essentially a R18 DC3 this april '13 :cry:
OreShura
Spoiler! :
haven't kept close tabs on the VN and/or manga, so i'm not sure what to expect. just that there's likely to be a lot of fanservice and slapstick :?
Amnesia
Spoiler! :
choice-in-the-dark.. though i knew from the promotions that this one's for the female demographic, i still picked it up like i did with Tonari no Kaibutsu.. i eventually dropped it though.. :?
Tamako Market
Spoiler! :
WATCH IT FOR THE BIRD!!! :lol: seriously though, i would rather have a sequel for Hyouka.. at least its a decent way to pass time. 8)
Haganai NEXT
Spoiler! :
at last, an awaited sequel that pushed through.. :o first ep set a running start, and the antics are a noticeable upgrade from last season. :)
Kotoura-san
Spoiler! :
wacky animation quality aside, i'm interested in how they're going to deal with the protag's runaway mind-reading, not to mention the male lead's your typical hormone-driven shujinkou :lol:
Mondaiji-tachi
Spoiler! :
Diomedea.. why oh why must i end up associating you with the fiasco that was Campione! ?? :cry: either way, i don't usually drop titles until after ep04, so i'm holding on to this one..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Assassin »

Okay. So from what I've seen so far...

Maoyuu: Really, I'm just watching this to see Maou going squee, kyaa kyaa over Yuusha. I skip the rest of what's not. Now, don't judge me :lol:

OreShura: ... Actually, this is quite a borefest... Manga didn't really appeal to me yet I kept reading it, don't know about light novels.

Tamako Market: I'm only here for Dera. :mrgreen:

Haganai Next: Continuation. I haven't been watching and remembering much to enjoy...

Kotoura-san: Manabe is a man among men. Not even ESP shall sway him from his path!

Mondaiji-tachi: Just got started watching the most recent episode which was out a week ago... but so far I'm pretty okay with it.

GJ-bu : Thanks to the chart's really unhelpful synopsis, I am pretty glad I had the "watch and decide" thing for this. So far I really like a lot of things about it. Even the MC. :lol:

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai: ... How should I... uh, "brain" this?
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I will say that while this season has a few gems in it like Maoyuu, Haganai: NEXT, Kotoura-san, and possibly a few others, it really is not that good of a season thus far. Most of the good series are carry-overs from previous seasons, which makes for a kind of a lackluster outlook. However, I am going to keep an open mind. I am just not feeling that excited about most series this season.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I enjoyed this season.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

It turned out to be mostly lackluster as I had written earlier. I am hoping Spring will be better.

Return to “Animes”