Anime Winter 2013

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Anime Winter 2013

Post by shichinanatsu »

still quite a ways away, and who knows if we'll ever see 2013 at all, as some might want to think.. :? anyway, here's a shortlist from Moon Phase:

Train Hero
Da Capo III (i guess this means there won't be any R-18 sequels for the VN anytime soon.. :? )
Minami-ke s4

also, some other titles that haven't been dated yet, so either fall '12, or winter-spring '13..
Fate/kaleid liner (prisma iliya)
Tamayura ~futatose~
Medaka Box s2
Chihayafuru s2
OreImo s2
Sora no Otoshimono s3
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraga Sugiru
Date A Live
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Re: Anime Winter 2013

Post by ainsoph9 »

Out of the ones listed, here is what I can say that I am definitely looking forward to:

Minami-ke S4 (I know that they kind of killed it, but the manga is much better than the anime.)
Fate/kaleid liner (prisma iliya) (The manga for this series rocks.)
Medaka Box S2
OreImo S2
Sora no Otoshimono S3
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraga Sugiru
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

it will not be make an anime but well check it it deserve to be watched...

fate prototype

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMuGnG8 ... re=related

at least for me it was waaaaay better than the original :S
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
falcolobo

Post by falcolobo »

Darker than black season 3 is confirmed right? Is it up for Winter or Fall?
"To my only desire, bring forth the beast of possibilities"
-Cardeas Vist (Gundam Unicorn)
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Anyone knows if there's a Silver link anime for winter?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

falcolobo wrote:Darker than black season 3 is confirmed right? Is it up for Winter or Fall?
I know that the manga-ka is continuing the manga, but there is no confirmation for any anime series to my knowledge.
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko -> someone knows if it will be for 2013 june?
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
falcolobo

Post by falcolobo »

ainsoph9 wrote:
falcolobo wrote:Darker than black season 3 is confirmed right? Is it up for Winter or Fall?
I know that the manga-ka is continuing the manga, but there is no confirmation for any anime series to my knowledge.
Aw nuts. A lot of talk across websites. Some saying Bones will do it. Others saying no way. Did Bones announce any project at all after Eureka Ao?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Nothing to my knowledge yet.
Dexios
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dexios »

falcolobo wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:
Aw nuts. A lot of talk across websites. Some saying Bones will do it. Others saying no way. Did Bones announce any project at all after Eureka Ao?
So far nothing had been officially announced regarding DTB. We all h ope for a third season, but I am starting to doubt such will ever come...
"She was wearing one of those strapless dresses. The only thing holding it up was public opinion..."
falcolobo

Post by falcolobo »

Dexios wrote: So far nothing had been officially announced regarding DTB. We all h ope for a third season, but I am starting to doubt such will ever come...
Seems I'm going to have to pretend now that Season 2 never existed and imagine that the manga was the real continuation...dreams crushed...is HnA all over again.
Dexios
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dexios »

falcolobo wrote:
Dexios wrote: So far nothing had been officially announced regarding DTB. We all h ope for a third season, but I am starting to doubt such will ever come...
Seems I'm going to have to pretend now that Season 2 never existed and imagine that the manga was the real continuation...dreams crushed...is HnA all over again.
Oy, why do that? The second season was good, the OVA too. On the other hand I didn't much like the manga and its ending. Sure, I'd love a third season, but having the second is certainly better than ending it after the first.
"She was wearing one of those strapless dresses. The only thing holding it up was public opinion..."
kiririn
Literature Club Member

Post by kiririn »

Oreimo S2 will probably air after the ending of the novel.

I'm Awesome.
falcolobo

Post by falcolobo »

Dexios wrote: Oy, why do that? The second season was good, the OVA too. On the other hand I didn't much like the manga and its ending. Sure, I'd love a third season, but having the second is certainly better than ending it after the first.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the OVA as well. The Darker than Black manga is a spin off, didn't really appeal to me either. The other one is essentially an OVA (loved the manga). The Second Season felt rushed, especially near the end (I suspect that funds got cut from Bones) and the ending left me on a cliff hanger that has been unexplained for years...that's why I don't like it. It left me unfulfilled.
Dexios
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dexios »

falcolobo wrote:
Dexios wrote: Oy, why do that? The second season was good, the OVA too. On the other hand I didn't much like the manga and its ending. Sure, I'd love a third season, but having the second is certainly better than ending it after the first.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the OVA as well. The Darker than Black manga is a spin off, didn't really appeal to me either. The other one is essentially an OVA (loved the manga). The Second Season felt rushed, especially near the end (I suspect that funds got cut from Bones) and the ending left me on a cliff hanger that has been unexplained for years...that's why I don't like it. It left me unfulfilled.
Well, I do sympathize with that. The ending of the second season left so many questions unanswered, or rather, it raised more questions than it answered. It should have been clear that they were preparing for another season, but it's been too long indeed...

What about Haganai? When will the second season air? Has it been announced?

Return to “Animes”