Anime Spring 2013

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Anime Spring 2013

Post by ainsoph9 »

Yep. The lists are starting to come out for Spring already. :shock: :roll: :lol: No, seriously, they are coming out, and here is one of them. You guys know the drill.
Spoiler! :

shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Re: Anime Spring 2013

Post by shichinanatsu »

@ainsoph9: big image.. :shock:

anyway, currently anticipating:
OreImo 2 (though the fanbase is out-of-control, i don't mind watching from the sidelines.. SAO taught me this important lesson :o )
Date a Live (this one holds some promise.. hope it doesn't disappoint)
HenNeko (i enjoyed the VN and manga, not to mention my fave VN artist, Kantoku had a hand in it 8) what's next, Duca singing anime OPs and EDs ? :? 8) )
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Actually, that is several images in one huge spoiler. :mrgreen:
Aska
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by Aska »

Is this the second season of Code Breaker soon ?
Searching for
Dohma
Project Translator

Post by Dohma »

Higurashi - although I didn't like the 'kira' series, I really enjoyed the first two seasons, so I'm going to check it out.

Date a Live, Henneko, Hataraku Maou-sama!, and Red Data Girl seem interesting and are LN-based, so I'm gonna keep an eye on them.

And, because I like fantasy series, I'm gonna give Shingeki no Kyojin a try.

And I have to admit, the only thing that kept me watching OreImo was Kuroneko, but I didn't really like the series (sorry fans). I doubt I'm going to watch the second series, but you never know.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Quickly glancing at the season's line-up...

Must watch
- Shingeki no Kyojin (hoping that it doesn't disappoint...)

Likely to watch
- Date A Live
- Hataraku Maou-sama!
- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

May watch
- Dansai Buri no Crime Edge
- Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
- Anything else that seems interesting.

Nope / On my sister's watchlist :
- The shonen-ai and reverse harem series.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Hyakka Ryouran
Hentai Ouji
Date A Live
Higurashi
Yahari
Oreimo
Hayate

And Kara the Animation if I want something like K-pop version of AKB049.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
sage
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sage »

I'm probably going to watch the Devil Survivor 2 anime but it's so weird that they're adapting that instead of the first. Oh well~

Psycho Pass is a mess that I have mixed feelings about, but I'll still give Galgantia a try because of Urobuchi (apparently).

One of the labels has Mondaiji as Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. It's hilariously wrong, but there's nothing one can do except make another chart for the typo.
Spellreaper
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Spellreaper »

hmm... I think I will watch:

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, Devil Survivor 2, Aku no Hana, Suisei no Galgantia, OreImo, Yahari, Higurashi, Date A Live, RDG, Yuyushiki, Shingeki no Kyojin, Hentai Ouji, Hataraku, Hyakka, Photo Kano and as the only movie: Kaguya-hime no Monogatari

damn... that's quite a lot >.< but I think in the end I will only watch the half of them
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

one week before, and i REALLY look forward to axing some titles after ep01.. i love anime, sure, but for a brand-new "year" this spring's load takes the cake :?
Spoiler! :
date a live
dansai bunri no crime edge
hataraku maou-sama
ginga kikoutai
ore-Iru
photo kano
devil survivor 2
aku no hana
ore-imo s2
shingeki no kyojin
suisei no gargantia
nyaruko s2
valvrave
railgun S
hen-neko
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

Assassin
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Assassin »

I really should stop doing this... but I can't resist doing this either.

Namely a look at the list and say what I think about it. Might or might not help anyone, including me, in decisions.

Massive wall of text with gaps between them inbound. Open at your own discretion and NBTDness.
Spoiler! :
Otona-joshi no AT: ... I think I can get more like this by watching my local tv which hosts a plethora of overly dramatic soap operas.

Date A Live: ... Personally, I'd like it if Shidou was a pragmatic ruthless... dude who keeps killing the girls just because, but eh I think I'll just keep this in my sights for the fun and not the drama. Besides it'll just end up as "Kill A Life" if that happens right? :mrgreen:

RDG: Uh... The pre-air didn't help me with getting the interest I need to keep watching... Iunno, it just doesn't have that "aura" I'm looking for.

Girls und Panzer: ... Err... skip?

Karneval: I'd count someone else I know to watch this, but she can just squee over the boys for all I care (about the show).

Danchi Tomoo: ... Why did I even bother typing the show's name out if I plan to not even bother? OCD?

Pretty Rhy-- Yeah, I should start skipping mentioning some things.

Bok--Yeah nah.

Tets--Nope.

Dr9--- Nope.

Tr--... Okay, now I'm just being lazy.

Devi-- I'll just let the fans of the game enjoy themselves...

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince: Hmm. Dougakobou on this? I have some unhealthy expectations, namedly to have mecha as a secondary genre for the show.

Yuyushiki: Promo pic looks like it's going to be a 3-5min short or something?

OreImo 2: I'm smirking uncontrollably for some reason, and it's not because I'm looking at the image in the list.

Shingeki no Kyojin: Umm, I have this "I've read so far ahead in the manga, I don't want to come back to the beginning just to see it in gloriously colorful motion graphics" syndrome.

Kakumeiki Valvrave: ... Is it okay for me to watch this not for the mechs? P/S I won't take "No" as an acceptable answer :mrgreen:

Hayata No Gotoki-- err, Hayate no Gotoku: Wow, Hayate strong. But I wonder how this will connect to the adaptations before it.

MLP: Nah, you guys who like it can go ahead. Just don't drag me along. I've had enough of it from my childhood.

Ro--yeah, next.

Suisei no Gargantia: The image they used on the list is quite an attractive factor. :roll:

Hyakka Ryouran: ... Mmm, next in list is...

... UtaPrince: ... Okay, next again...

... Muromi-san: Promo pic doesn't convince. PV however had me made a 180-degree decision.

Hentai Ouji: High score in anticipation list, but that's because I want to see smug Yokodera (as seen from a Love Live! screencap) and the occasional opportunity to ship Yokodera and Tsukushi very, very hard. :mrgreen:

Yonde--err...

... Railgun S: I'm waiting for the more gory aspects of the show, and also the more adventurous and action-oriented parts of it.

Nyaruko-san W: I'll let W stand for my "Wow!" because I didn't expect this to be continued. I liked it quite a good deal though, so that "Wow" was a good thing I guess?

Yamato 2199: Yeah, nah, I'd rather have someone do the dirty task of watching it.

Katanagatari: ... Oh, so it didn't end there after all? I just hope it's not a restart from Episode One in a seasonal broadcast order and not monthly like the last time.

OreGaIru: First acquainted with the manga, it didn't really leave me with much to impress, but after peeking at later novel volumes I might say, I'm a bit curious.

Photo Kano: Omnibus package incoming... I'm disappointed the president of the Photography club the MC is in (the senpai with a ponytail) doesn't have a route. :mrgreen:

Aku no Hana: Currently following the manga... I'd like to request a simultaneous air, land and naval strike on the plot.

Mushibugyou: I think I'm getting myself confused with some webcomics available from the same publisher of the source material.

Aiura--Yeah, I'm running out of space so...

... DansaiCrime: Promo image doesn't convince me, and I have the same case as Shingeki no Kyojin.

Arata Kangatari: Hmm. I might consider this after all...
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
carinderyeah
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by carinderyeah »

wow. . there are a bit new mecha series'. . I'm aiming for Oreimo. . too bad youre missing the action for all the neutrals and haters out there. .

oh Railgun S. . I haven't watch the first. .
P.S. Feel free to PM me anything you want, oh, be as random as possible
Irritated beyond endurance, I gripped the table's edge, and prepared to use the technique which had been passed down by my grandfather, namely «Table Flip».
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

For those who are waiting for Aku no Hana, I'm sure you never expected that.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@Misogi: :? i'm actually waiting for SanCom to add an article to the fiasco 8) kinda feel bad for gg having had to sub such too :cry:
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

yajra03
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by yajra03 »

nice ed song for aku no hana 8)

amazing episode 1 for shingeki no kyojin and hamachi! :)

Return to “Animes”