Anime Summer 2013

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anime Summer 2013

Post by Nurin »

:roll: :roll: :P
ainsoph9 wrote:
Spoiler! :
More seriously, WHAT THE !#@$#! WERE THEIR PARENTS DOING?! I know teenagers like and keep their secrets from their parents, but this takes the cake. I know that Kyousuke and Kirino lied to them, but that does not dismiss the failings of their parents to see the signs and stop their kids from acting so depraved. Even more so, their friends and Kyousuke's potential lovers just took it up the rear almost like it was nothing. My point is that there was no accountability to any sort of authority or rectification of the wrongs done. If any of Kyousuke's friends were truly his friends, they should have brought his parents or the police into the situation. I know that the end result was "we should just call it off" by mutual agreement between Kyousuke and Kirino, but that does not change the fact that they hurt a lot of people in the process. In short, I am disgusted with their behavior and their willingness to try to justify what I could only describe as evil.
Re-read please

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Nura rihan wrote::roll: :roll: :P
ainsoph9 wrote:
Spoiler! :
More seriously, WHAT THE !#@$#! WERE THEIR PARENTS DOING?! I know teenagers like and keep their secrets from their parents, but this takes the cake. I know that Kyousuke and Kirino lied to them, but that does not dismiss the failings of their parents to see the signs and stop their kids from acting so depraved. Even more so, their friends and Kyousuke's potential lovers just took it up the rear almost like it was nothing. My point is that there was no accountability to any sort of authority or rectification of the wrongs done. If any of Kyousuke's friends were truly his friends, they should have brought his parents or the police into the situation. I know that the end result was "we should just call it off" by mutual agreement between Kyousuke and Kirino, but that does not change the fact that they hurt a lot of people in the process. In short, I am disgusted with their behavior and their willingness to try to justify what I could only describe as evil.
Re-read please

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
I have already read it and I don't see the point in you telling me to read it again. I simply asked what you meant by "These kind of histories" and how you shouldn't comment on how you found it "disgusting" if you were the one advocating the harem route instead :P
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

No you didn't understand
Spoiler! :
I'm talking about how the F*CK their parents didn't find that out. Would you explain that for me? And these kind f stories, I talk about stories not-fantasy-related got it? :P
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Nura rihan wrote:No you didn't understand
Spoiler! :
I'm talking about how the F*CK their parents didn't find that out. Would you explain that for me? And these kind f stories, I talk about stories not-fantasy-related got it? :P
Hmm okay, you had written "histories" and not "stories". That's what had confused me.
Spoiler! :
If you were talking about the parent thing, then you should have highlighted the parent part, since how am I supposed to know what you are talking about when you quote the full paragraph >.>
Also, I believe they didn't find out because of the cold war between the siblings. Kyousuke and Kirino didn't talk to each other for so many years and had such a hostile relationship, so when they started mending their relationship, their parents might have thought that their new-found closeness was a compensation(they were trying to make up for lost time) for their distance all these years, and thus they didn't suspect any foul play.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Spoiler! :
Well if I wasn't too drunk, I could quote some paragraphs where they suspect about them(Although I can be wrong) .
Call me Nurin!

Tony Yon
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Post by Tony Yon »

so..what the h*ll we are talking about... I don't want to open what in spoiler tag.. Too troublesome..
Basically KIA
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Well, if you read/watched all oreimo Open the spoiler tags you will laugh(This is what happens when you do the things while drunken)
Call me Nurin!

Devenk83
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Devenk83 »

Well, isn't it a little off topic to talk about Oreimo ? The anime was in spring, not summer...

Otherwise, what I think about this season :
  • Blood Lab : A usual fighting anime (and manga), but can still be entertaining.
  • Choujigen Game Neptune : Disappointed. It's only fan-service. I couldn't stand all the space-time incoherence, in my eyes it's insulting.
  • Dog & Scissor : so-so...
  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya : In the beginning, I was a little uncertain to watch it or not. It's different than the usual Fate series but still entertaining ( if you can tolerate the magical girl stuff ).
  • Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou : I don't really liked it...
  • Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi : My favorite anime so far. I love the storyline and it's more deep than the usual anime.
  • Love Lab : It's funny I think. I like it.
  • The World God Only Knows 3 : A little hasty...
  • Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! : well... I don't know what to say about it...
Ancien traducteur amateur EN/FR / Ex-Amateur EN/FR Translator
Tony Yon
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Tony Yon »

you should watch Gin no Saji...
Basically KIA
BloodyKitty
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BloodyKitty »

Uchouten Kazoku: This show has been getting very excellent yet dramatic lately. If the ending manage to bawl my eyes out, then this will be my nomination for best anime of the year.

Rozen Maiden: I don't like the fighting scenes, they look so lazy and unenergetic, though it kinda made up with Kanaria's good performance and Older!Jun's development.

Dangan Ronpa: I found the recent two cases to be very interesting and much better than before, the ending is near and I can't wait for the big mystery to unfold.
Ippen, shinde miru?
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

Tony Yon wrote:you should watch Gin no Saji...
I concur with tony. No, you MUST watch it
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
Tony Yon
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Tony Yon »

BloodyKitty wrote:Uchouten Kazoku: This show has been getting very excellent yet dramatic lately. If the ending manage to bawl my eyes out, then this will be my nomination for best anime of the year.

Rozen Maiden: I don't like the fighting scenes, they look so lazy and unenergetic, though it kinda made up with Kanaria's good performance and Older!Jun's development.

Dangan Ronpa: I found the recent two cases to be very interesting and much better than before, the ending is near and I can't wait for the big mystery to unfold.
i don't understand uchouten....
oh, and i almost drop dangan ronpa... because you see... i've played the game... and i sometimes comparing it with the game...
though, the most interesting thing in dangan ronpa anime for me right now is the ending :3 lolz...

oh, and i tried love lab... well.. it's kinda interesting... though i skip some the scenes... i had good laugh..

bestnumber?8721 wrote:
I concur with tony. No, you MUST watch it
you watched it? good job! :Db
Basically KIA
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

I watched it from the very beginning
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Oh, Monogatari series is still running... thought it would have ended by now, since the former seasons werent this long either...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Btw. what were your thoughts to "Sunday without God"?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Animes”